Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+2
Gerberos
Zift
6 posters

Boring server?

Zift

Boring server? Empty Boring server?

Post  Zift Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:38 pm

ive been retired from this server abit now and came back. thought it was be less botters but hey! isn't the botters amount duplicated? magiska~ guy and almost 90% of everybhody online is sd aiming.

if nobody will take care of them, if not atleast ingame instead of trying to find codes to fix it, ill retire again not that you care or so but cant fight against botters only gm can
    Gerberos

Boring server? Empty Re: Boring server?

Post  Gerberos Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

I haven't seen a single cheater online yet O,o
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Zift wrote:ive been retired from this server abit now and came back. thought it was be less botters but hey! isn't the botters amount duplicated? magiska~ guy and almost 90% of everybhody online is sd aiming.

if nobody will take care of them, if not atleast ingame instead of trying to find codes to fix it, ill retire again not that you care or so but cant fight against botters only gm can

Perhaps their PvP-Skills is crazy? I don't know. I doubt that the amount has doubled when 7.4 got introduced...
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:02 am

Realistic wrote:
    Zift wrote:ive been retired from this server abit now and came back. thought it was be less botters but hey! isn't the botters amount duplicated? magiska~ guy and almost 90% of everybhody online is sd aiming.

Perhaps their PvP-Skills is crazy? I don't know. I doubt that the amount has doubled when 7.4 got introduced...

Haven't seen 1 botter since the client change. Most known botters from the 7.6 server haven't showed up (or maybe they just made new names) but I have seen quite many new teams after the update. Great work realistic! Very Happy
    Blockar Allt

Post  Blockar Allt Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Im still here <3
    But.. with a new name Razz
    Axero

Post  Axero Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Well the latest news is that you lose about 60% of your exp when you die and you get about 5% to 10% when you kill someone, it is pointless to play now.
    Gerberos

Post  Gerberos Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Axero wrote:Well the latest news is that you lose about 60% of your exp when you die and you get about 5% to 10% when you kill someone, it is pointless to play now.
    You lose 10% as in real tibia.
    Axero

Post  Axero Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm

no longer I was in lvl 50 and died one time and I lost 140% exp, so when I respand I was in lvl 48 1 / 2 so it can not be 10%
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Axero wrote:no longer I was in lvl 50 and died one time and I lost 140% exp, so when I respand I was in lvl 48 1 / 2 so it can not be 10%

The %-loss is on all exp not % for next level (If you have 1 mil exp you will loose 100k exp)
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:
    Axero wrote:no longer I was in lvl 50 and died one time and I lost 140% exp, so when I respand I was in lvl 48 1 / 2 so it can not be 10%

The %-loss is on all exp not % for next level (If you have 1 mil exp you will loose 100k exp)

Fixed it, strange how I can have missed to say it to you guys? Seems like I told everyone that i was gonna fix it
    Zift

Post  Zift Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 pm

remember that this thread was written when it was client 7.6 so don't get twisted now xD
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Some are old threads, just check when they we're started

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:18 am