Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

5 posters

Will the server be hosted again?

Greloo

Will the server be hosted again? Empty Will the server be hosted again?

Post  Greloo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Just want a simple answer, nothing else.
    eman

Will the server be hosted again? Empty Re: Will the server be hosted again?

Post  eman Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

no
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Depends on if someone has a copy of my server, because this server won't be hosted again not for a long time.
    Greloo

Post  Greloo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Aha, then somebody (Mentie???) has deleted it or what?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 am

Greloo wrote:Aha, then somebody (Mentie???) has deleted it or what?

No, it's not deleted, suspecting that Mentalbox find a some way in to my database, and then acted childish as usual. I don't know & and I don't really care.
    Greloo

Post  Greloo Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:05 am

Well, can't You just unban him? Despite the fact, he's very reliable person.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 am

Greloo wrote:Well, can't You just unban him? Despite the fact, he's very reliable person.

No? I won't fall for people that are acting like him (IF NOW HE'S THE CAUSE), never. I'd rather learn securing my database even further
    Greloo

Post  Greloo Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 am

Realistic wrote:
    Greloo wrote:Well, can't You just unban him? Despite the fact, he's very reliable person.

No? I won't fall for people that are acting like him (IF NOW HE'S THE CAUSE), never. I'd rather learn securing my database even further

Well, good luck then and do it:P, cuz prolly tibianic is far away from getting re-started.
    Mentalbox

Post  Mentalbox Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 am

Realistic wrote:No? I won't fall for people that are acting like him (IF NOW HE'S THE CAUSE), never. I'd rather learn securing my database even further
    I like your spirit Wink Too bad you don't realize that this is exactly my attitude. You don't wanna be messed with, I don't wanna be messed with. Common sense is usually that people like us shouldn't interact XD But hey, what CEO does NOT have this attitude? So it's not really practically possible; it won't happen, the interaction will continue to occur..

It also seem that you, and most of the same kind of people (OT owners particularly), has deeper issues with authority than me. People "like you" seem to attract opposition much greater than me; you wanna be the boss and controller of the entire world it seem to be, I'm happy with just being in control of what I'm entitled to be in control of; myself and the environment I surface in. OT owners like you should make a secret OT-society for OT-owners who wish to take over the world!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:57 am

Mentalbox wrote:
    Realistic wrote:No? I won't fall for people that are acting like him (IF NOW HE'S THE CAUSE), never. I'd rather learn securing my database even further
    I like your spirit Wink Too bad you don't realize that this is exactly my attitude. You don't wanna be messed with, I don't wanna be messed with. Common sense is usually that people like us shouldn't interact XD But hey, what CEO does NOT have this attitude? So it's not really practically possible; it won't happen, the interaction will continue to occur..

It also seem that you, and most of the same kind of people (OT owners particularly), has deeper issues with authority than me. People "like you" seem to attract opposition much greater than me; you wanna be the boss and controller of the entire world it seem to be, I'm happy with just being in control of what I'm entitled to be in control of; myself and the environment I surface in. OT owners like you should make a secret OT-society for OT-owners who wish to take over the world!

Yeah, like Illuminati? Is it that strange that I want to be the "boss" over my own server? I have created this server myself, and there is a reason to all the rules that have been set. If I would not be controlling, then I should suggest someone put cheat-tools on the forum for all to download (not saying I ban aimboters daily), also the reason to that is because they are oftenly hard to track.
    I, as you say, control this server and I will control it in the future as well. It's hard (beleive me or not) having around 50 active players with different wants, some want darashia map (I don't that's why it's not switched from Thais Map), some wants higher levels, some thinks it's ok with being level 50ish.
    You have to make sure you fit (mostly) all these needs, and by that I ask everyone in return to follow the rules, basicly to make day easier, still people refuse to follow any rules. And I know, who the fuck read rules on a second-hand war server with 15-40 players online? Still some game weakness bugs is too obvious that you wouldn't even need to read the rules, same goes for use of aimbot. Now I will work on the new experience system, to make it better and hopefully reduce the amount of, as I call them, retarded children that abuses the bugs.

Off topic: I don't fear your skills to intrude in mysql databases nor I beleive you are even capable of getting into my own database.
    Mentalbox

Post  Mentalbox Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:36 am

Realistic wrote:Is it that strange that I want to be the "boss" over my own server?
    It's not good to have unhealthy related obsessions.
    Realistic wrote:I have created this server myself, and there is a reason to all the rules that have been set.
    Perhaps you should announce it somehow to make it clearer? Wink
    Realistic wrote:If I would not be controlling, then I should suggest someone put cheat-tools on the forum for all to download (not saying I ban aimboters daily), also the reason to that is because they are oftenly hard to track.
    Having the server descend into Anarchy wasn't the suggestion; even though, as mentioned, the few hours of Anarchy was heaven to me -- any furthering of the Anarchy would only be troubling for everyone (server access, crashing, etc).
    Realistic wrote:I, as you say, control this server and I will control it in the future as well.
    I don't think I said, and I certainly didn't mean to say, that you control it. Rather, like most/all people, you are attempting to control it, but as mentioned above, with an apparent unhealthy related obsession or similar kind of issue (not to say that it can't run deep).
    Realistic wrote:It's hard (beleive me or not) having around 50 active players with different wants, some want darashia map (I don't that's why it's not switched from Thais Map), some wants higher levels, some thinks it's ok with being level 50ish.
    You have to make sure you fit (mostly) all these needs, and by that I ask everyone in return to follow the rules, basicly to make day easier, still people refuse to follow any rules.
    As Grelo mentioned here somewhere, I've run my own 'real OTs'.
    Realistic wrote:
    And I know, who the fuck read rules on a second-hand war server with 15-40 players online?
    Answered above/first statement within this post^
    Realistic wrote:Off topic: I don't fear your skills to intrude in mysql databases
    Good. (muhaha... now I may lurk in the shadows..)
    Realistic wrote: nor I beleive you are even capable of getting into my own database.
    Lies.
    Realistic wrote:
    No, it's not deleted, suspecting that Mentalbox find a some way in to my database, and then acted childish as usual. I don't know & and I don't really care.

First guess you've got is that "I got into the database somehow", when getting myself lvl 300 obviously wouldn't have been an efficient goal; I'd never ever prove a point by making myself level 300; I don't like causing too much confusion -- I'm the guy that format your computer or installs a backdoor, otherwise I haven't been there Razz
    And you don't underestimate my skills when you say I can't intrude your server btw, you're just overestimating your own security....

Edit: an earlier sign of me having entered your server, would be a small text document with the fixes I've done, and the new password of database etc, so no other "hackers" could enter. I stopped doing this after the first server shutting down right after the message, the second guy being an asshole and abusing his power, and then not caring when I mentioned that I'm the guy that fixed his security issues, and the third guy IP banning me for it.
    And people wonder why I'm "destructive" Twisted Evil
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Mentalbox, You don't have the "Real OTS" files, I'm pretty sure. But I won't draw that conclusion too quick though. About the hacking, he have the right to delete you for any reason at all, I do understand if he abused you, but you on the other hand is an immature guy.

I remember fighting you once and you started to say that you lagged and that I was a mother fucker from no where, just because you got whopped. I didn't respond to that immature act and you started, you provoke and you want people to fear the provocation instead of responding to it as they received it.

Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Zift wrote:Mentalbox, You don't have the "Real OTS" files, I'm pretty sure. But I won't draw that conclusion too quick though. About the hacking, he have the right to delete you for any reason at all, I do understand if he abused you, but you on the other hand is an immature guy.

I remember fighting you once and you started to say that you lagged and that I was a mother fucker from no where, just because you got whopped. I didn't respond to that immature act and you started, you provoke and you want people to fear the provocation instead of responding to it as they received it.

No real use of continue this thread since it's not leading anywhere. Thread closed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am