Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

4 posters

It's a war server.

Linus

It's a war server. Empty It's a war server.

Post  Linus Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:47 pm

What did you expect from a 7.4 war server? that you would get 50+ players? There is barely that many players playing 7.4, especially not war servers, yesterday i saw 20+ players online, and for a war server 7.4 that's pretty good. Put it back online dude, it's the only good war server out there...

There is probably a total of 50 players active, but not active at the same time, come on!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

It's a war server. Empty Re: It's a war server.

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Linus wrote:What did you expect from a 7.4 war server? that you would get 50+ players? There is barely that many players playing 7.4, especially not war servers, yesterday i saw 20+ players online, and for a war server 7.4 that's pretty good. Put it back online dude, it's the only good war server out there...

There is probably a total of 50 players active, but not active at the same time, come on!

I don't know how long you've been playing but I have had this server online from time to time since November 2009 ~ And it is always popular in the beginning of its journey. When I started it this time (about 1 month and a week ago) I had 40-50 Players daily. Perhaps because it was Thais Map, I don't know and I wouldn't think it's because of that. Sorry dude, the server will be offline for some time now and come back later, that's how I do ~

If some of my trusted friends wants to host it, it can be solved that way but for now I'm shuting down.
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Your server failed because you refused to see the reality, just as Ciposft cannot understand why people dislike their updates. You do not seem to understand that the UEs, the mapchange to Edron was a drastic failure. Yet you said, there's not much I can do against the UE spamming, you could do shitloads but you're just too lazy. And you never wanted to risk the amount of players online, and look where you are now.

You said Darashia map, you changed to Edron, why? "PEOPLE AINT NICE" No shit, 80% of the community is based on children, what do you expect them to do? Hey there, stop cheating levels, we're going to tell on you!

You aint that realistic as you say you are.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Zift wrote:Your server failed because you refused to see the reality, just as Ciposft cannot understand why people dislike their updates. You do not seem to understand that the UEs, the mapchange to Edron was a drastic failure. Yet you said, there's not much I can do against the UE spamming, you could do shitloads but you're just too lazy. And you never wanted to risk the amount of players online, and look where you are now.

You said Darashia map, you changed to Edron, why? "PEOPLE AINT NICE" No shit, 80% of the community is based on children, what do you expect them to do? Hey there, stop cheating levels, we're going to tell on you!

You aint that realistic as you say you are.

I have never said I was realistic. It all started when Avesta came out and there was those un-realistic war servers online, so I took realistic-war Razz

And what could I do? Set mana for ue 3409304? I want 7.4 War & it's hard to balance unlimited mana fluids & 800 mana to ue, and frankly, I think Darashia map sucks.

ha d

[Also] If I know should keep my server up, I'd just as well fix daopay since people that are not capable of using a bank credit card can't donate, but the rest there is (mostly) don't afford to give 3 euro :[
    Rambo

Post  Rambo Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm

realistic only reason you had players is because after tibianic had over 200 players online daily it suddenly closed and so people looked for other servers. People got tired of waiting for Tibianic and so from playing realistic and they went back to 8.5+etc..servers. Maybe when tibianic is going to be online again and it gathers players back to oldschool, u might even have good numbers of players online.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Rambo wrote:realistic only reason you had players is because after tibianic had over 200 players online daily it suddenly closed and so people looked for other servers. People got tired of waiting for Tibianic and so from playing realistic and they went back to 8.5+etc..servers. Maybe when tibianic is going to be online again and it gathers players back to oldschool, u might even have good numbers of players online.

Perhaps...

... or, well,

How about when Classictibia had over 200 online? Then my peak was 67
    Rambo

Post  Rambo Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:25 pm

50 or 67, its a lot of ppl

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am