Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+2
Realistic
Drone
6 posters

Server crasher

Drone

Server crasher Empty Server crasher

Post  Drone Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Outofpixels is crashing the server, causing massive lag by repeatingly buying 500 sd's from the shop. The server is unplayable.

Server crasher Servercrasher

Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Server crasher Empty Re: Server crasher

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Actions taken. In the future don't report that kind of big bugs in forum, pm me instead!
    Mentalbox

Post  Mentalbox Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm thus declaring war against realistic-war for attempt of IP banishment.
    Check your firewall log, and see what a real DoS is now (funny how you publish that it was a "DDoS" attack, then it turns out it was just someone buying sd runes, eh? fucking computer-hillbilly)

Oh, and the couple of reasons being:
    1) Hasty conclusion on the basis of poor & insufficient evidence on who actually crashed the server; the picture could have easily been faked. And no, it doesn't matter if I admit it now, the action was still hasty and I'm very sure that it would not be revoked by a complaint.
    2) Hasty action in general; unaware of reason for; destructive or otherwise. It's been long known: talk to me (or any other similar type of person (supposed "computer hacker")) first and we'll try figure it out/solve the problem, make any hasty actions, and I'll respond likewise.
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:11 pm

I agree that Realistic is a guy that makes too hasty descisions, but Mentalbox. You on the other hand aint that innoncent yourself, I know many innoncent people you've hacked for no reason, even though they're amateurs you hacked them. To make your reputation as a hacker grow. Even though any guy could've hacked them the same way.

So basically, his hasty descision against you was justified anyhow, because your a scumbag.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Mentalbox wrote:I'm thus declaring war against realistic-war for attempt of IP banishment.
    Check your firewall log, and see what a real DoS is now (funny how you publish that it was a "DDoS" attack, then it turns out it was just someone buying sd runes, eh? fucking computer-hillbilly)

Oh, and the couple of reasons being:
    1) Hasty conclusion on the basis of poor & insufficient evidence on who actually crashed the server; the picture could have easily been faked. And no, it doesn't matter if I admit it now, the action was still hasty and I'm very sure that it would not be revoked by a complaint.
    2) Hasty action in general; unaware of reason for; destructive or otherwise. It's been long known: talk to me (or any other similar type of person (supposed "computer hacker")) first and we'll try figure it out/solve the problem, make any hasty actions, and I'll respond likewise.

Haha, you're pathetic. Why don't you try hack the server like old times while you're at it? You are a fucking joke. Bye.
    Mentalbox

Post  Mentalbox Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 am

Zift wrote:You on the other hand aint that innoncent yourself
    That should be obvious by now
    Zift wrote:I know many innoncent people you've hacked for no reason
    Completely untrue if "hacking" refers to "destructive abuse of unauthorized access".
    If it means gaining unauthorized access @ "random victim", then yes, big deal. Only times I do any damage is when idiots like this guy; 1) Insults or/and encourages me to damage his server; I'm thus only granting his wish, or/and 2) Does hasty action on trying to get rid me "for good", making my innocent job harder, and is thus a declaration of war (like if someone has a baseball-bat and coming at you from 100ft away, you grab a gun and aim for his head instead of trying to either 1) Run, or 2) Yell/try talk sense until he's dangerously close)..
    Zift wrote:even though they're amateurs you hacked them.
    Oh, I'm sorry, should my policy have been to "hack" only "pros"? lol!
    Zift wrote:To make your reputation as a hacker grow.
    Dumbest lie..... Why would I even want such a reputation? What could I possibly use it for?.. Use it for my curriculum to apply for a job with the FBI? lol!
    No, I'm sorry, that's never been the intentions; I've just fooled around. The two main reasons has been:
    1) Not to be abused by GMs; to have my revenge if some nutcase assface abuses his GM or w00tevah, OR/AND free items occasionally Very Happy
    2) To experiment/learn new stuff, potentially using the computers as zombies.. (and sell them netw0rks Very Happy)

@Realistic
    You and your server is an even worse joke.
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 pm

I understand Mentalbox, but if your going to deny that. It's just pathetic. Because you know you've hacked innoncent noobs I do not neccesarly mean that you should go onto PRO's but still, you hack innoncent guys for no reason. I know a guy for a fact that you did it too, however I won't mention any names.

But I do understand that if you have the chance to do something against a corruptive server, you'll do it. And I do not disagree in any part, but still. Do not deny what you've done, you do this against other people, why CAN'T YOU BE THE VICTIM NOW?

Because if you do it once against an innocent man, you'll have others worrying having you around, so they ban you for that reason. Even though it's not as clear as it is.

Just my thoughts and you should agree Wink
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

I assume Mentalbox crashed the server and Realistic banned him for that. Is that right?
    Mentalbox

Post  Mentalbox Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Zift wrote:I understand Mentalbox, but if your going to deny that. It's just pathetic. Because you know you've hacked innoncent noobs I do not neccesarly mean that you should go onto PRO's but still, you hack innoncent guys for no reason. I know a guy for a fact that you did it too, however I won't mention any names.
    Whatever you're insinuating here is answered above. No, I haven't damaged anyone's computer or server (Tibia database etc) if they have NOT tried to force me out (fix/remove my unauthorized access), IP ban, report my proxy or neighbour to their ISP etc, OR have talked to me respectively and maturely first before any of these actions.
    So yes, I will deny that. Anything that fits the description above is what it is; what happened happened.

Zift wrote:But I do understand that if you have the chance to do something against a corruptive server, you'll do it. And I do not disagree in any part, but still. Do not deny what you've done, you do this against other people, why CAN'T YOU BE THE VICTIM NOW?
    I do what against "other people"? I only make arrogant people victims; people who were already gonna make anyone else victims, OR who were unfairly/immaturely defensive, and I did what I did to prove a point for all """hackers""" (talk to them respectively; they're inside your system with a pile of C4 attached to their body -- use your head)

Zift wrote:Because if you do it once against an innocent man, you'll have others worrying having you around, so they ban you for that reason. Even though it's not as clear as it is.
    Oh, mostly rumors. Some arrogant idiot kid gets hacked for daring me or whatever, he gets all emotional about it, so he spreads half-lies (doe to his emotions and lack of neutrality) to his idiot buddies on msn, and the spread of rumors are established.

Zift wrote:Just my thoughts and you should agree Wink
    Ok? Is that the definition of "opinion" now? "objective judgment that must be considered truth, and implies personal delusion otherwise"?

PS: What I really came back to say, was: even in war I'm lazy (as perhaps famously), so expect either that I'm too noob or too lazy to do anything, but the keyword is: I might b attacking anytime I feel like; my declaration of war is a declaration of removing the restriction not to attack. And that's it Razz
    Damn, maybe I should be checked 4 mood-swings..
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 pm

^ Read: Im superman and god gave me powers to fight all evil. lol
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:I assume Mentalbox crashed the server and Realistic banned him for that. Is that right?

Yes. Pure & simple.

Also, I don't see how this server is corrupted. I trust Drone since I've known him for a long while + I got on afterwards trying to clean the runes with a desintegrate rune, didn't work (or well it would take forever which equals that SOMEONE has done it, and I simply took his name, ctrl+y and banned his ip in purpose to don't have it repeated. Also limited the sale amount to max 50. Now I say good bye to this thread. See you!

@Dark fire, you hacked me when I had started my first MYSQL server, also installing netcat to my computer. Reason: unknown, equals that you are screwed up in the head and have a lack of friends. BEY
    Drone

Post  Drone Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:47 am

Realistic wrote:Actions taken. In the future don't report that kind of big bugs in forum, pm me instead!

Alright, I won't.
    Greloo

Post  Greloo Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Haha, don't fuck with Mentalbox when he's bored xD. I remember when he's hacked one of the first 7.6 rl map avesta servers and we've both started hosting it (well, he was hosting, I just had an acces via vnc <or sth>) but without any big results xD.

Edit:

LMAO I AM JUST 3 DAYS YOUNGER THAN REALISTIC XD, old accs ftw Very Happy.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Greloo wrote:Haha, don't fuck with Mentalbox when he's bored xD. I remember when he's hacked one of the first 7.6 rl map avesta servers and we've both started hosting it (well, he was hosting, I just had an acces via vnc <or sth>) but without any big results xD.

Edit:

LMAO I AM JUST 3 DAYS YOUNGER THAN REALISTIC XD, old accs ftw Very Happy.

Yeah, Relix-Real Map

That was my server as well, and I don't care about this godforsaken child, he's like, down below

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm