Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

2 posters

make thais (the map) more "realistic".

Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

make thais (the map) more "realistic". Empty make thais (the map) more "realistic".

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 pm

hi,

I dont really like the current thais map, doesnt the server supposed to be "a realistic war server like back in the days?"

well, if you ask me, those hydras on roofs, numerous hydra style bridges and trapdoors arent really a realistic thais.

I'd say, make a couple of ladders, bridges and spawns, but dont overexagerate it.

opinions?
    Adam Sandler

make thais (the map) more "realistic". Empty Re: make thais (the map) more "realistic".

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:28 pm

I think the map is good as it is. Maybe it could use some balancing in some places but then again a map should have good and bad places for different situations.

I think the map is good because it promotes small teams giving them many small spaces to fight in and many places to escape in.

And I think hydra on the roof has a purpose, its without a doubt the fastest way down from the house but now there is a hydra shooting paralyze and doing alot of damage so its also a risk to go there. And most important, you can't levitate there for ever trying to loose some ppl chasing you.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:44 am