Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

3 posters

Realistic is pl ffs

wandur

Realistic is pl ffs Empty Realistic is pl ffs

Post  wandur Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Realistic deserves nothing, he is really the worst in the world, he can not even ban the botters or the users of bugs. He's never even online, once he is inside then he just stands in dp and staring like an idiot. Not only that. He hacks people just because he's so fucking immature. He really deserve to die in real life. elephant
    fuskarn

Realistic is pl ffs Empty Re: Realistic is pl ffs

Post  fuskarn Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 pm

hack ? o,o, who did he hack?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:11 am

wandur wrote:Realistic deserves nothing, he is really the worst in the world, he can not even ban the botters or the users of bugs. He's never even online, once he is inside then he just stands in dp and staring like an idiot. Not only that. He hacks people just because he's so fucking immature. He really deserve to die in real life. elephant

Should I ban everyone using cheat? Why not just shutdown the server entirely? Everyone is using aimbot.

And I don't stand in the depot only, I'm online when you don't even know it since you can't add me on your vip-list, or see that i'm online at the website, or in !online dialog.

So Wandur, I don't deserve to die.

And no, I did not hack your noob char. I don't (to be honest) know why in the hell I would hack a noob char and then just change password. As I spoke to you earlier, the database was once hacked. Don't remember the date or what wheater it was that day but that's the only logical explanation. I feel sorry that your character got hacked. But I can ensure you that I have better things goning on than hacking peoples noobchar on tibia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:10 am