Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

3 posters

Suggestions to improve the server after client update

Adam Sandler

Suggestions to improve the server after client update Empty Suggestions to improve the server after client update

Post  Adam Sandler Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:12 am

Guess the botting issue is more or less taken care of now with the 7.4 update but there are still a few things to improve.

A few places on the map should be edited in my opinion:

- The 1 sqm non pz way in temple. Either make it wider or simply remove it.

- Poi dragon lords. 1 guy decides to hunt there, a few people sneaks him and 5 min later the entire server is trapped in poi. Either place poi dragon lords somewhere in thais so you can enter/leave being pz locked or simply remove it. Maybe move it to the other dl cave under the backpack shop in thais?

- Change the walls on the bridges to "boat rails" instead of stone walls. Just because you can see throught them easier.

There are also a few features that could added or possibly transfered from the old 7.6 server:

- Frag counter.

- Online list in-game.

- Regular floor cleans.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Suggestions to improve the server after client update Empty Re: Suggestions to improve the server after client update

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:01 pm

supported the POI thing, its so annoying noobs will just come back untill you die.
    Axel Darkheart

Suggestions to improve the server after client update Empty Re: Suggestions to improve the server after client update

Post  Axel Darkheart Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Agreed on everything I guess, I like the frag counter very mucccchh menz:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:28 pm