Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

4 posters

Suggestions

Adam Sandler

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Adam Sandler Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:33 pm

1. More mana from mana fluids. 7.4 mfs are only good in duels but that is maybe 1% of time? I think something balanced between 7.6 and 7.4 is better.

2. Find better engine. This one have bugged exhausts and delays. For example when you change floor there is no exhaust between attack spells and even if you didnt have exhaust before its always exhaust on heal spells. Also everything is delayed. You can notice it because people very often make 100% clean combos in open and sometimes you run into someones wave/ue and it doesnt hit you.

I think there is avesta with source avavible on otland/otfans.

3. Better map. Its too many trapping places. You walk up stair and completely trapped? Just add some custom so people cant stair hop too much and its enought.
    Zift

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Zift Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:41 pm

I do agree on some parts, however. Raising the mana on the manafluid is a bad idea, we have enough UE spammers and the GM couldn't care less to deal with them. Changing engine would be perfect since like you said, the delays on this server is just fucked up. Literally, you go down a sewer and try to heal, your basically dead if your opponent have enough mana to throw an ue.

Further more, Avesta is now updated with UH trap and everything..
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Zift wrote:I do agree on some parts, however. Raising the mana on the manafluid is a bad idea, we have enough UE spammers and the GM couldn't care less to deal with them. Changing engine would be perfect since like you said, the delays on this server is just fucked up. Literally, you go down a sewer and try to heal, your basically dead if your opponent have enough mana to throw an ue.

Further more, Avesta is now updated with UH trap and everything..

Well...

Map: Will be new
    Change manas: No
    Engine: I am working on one while you're reading this. It will have bugs fixed also a frag system so you can see who fragged the most Very Happy (80% done)

Also there is a lot of general bug fixes that need to be done in Avesta. It takes its time, and since I'm not a programmer at all (I can just fix noob shit), I will have to wait to a friend of mine is online and GOT TIME to help!

I am also thinking of adding donations instead of quests. Not sure yet though. Won't have time to re-map and re-write all scripts again. Why new map? This one is using some messed up items.otb format that no other NORMAL server is using. Why? Ask the classicalia team.

Things will be taken care of (Eventually). Be patience!
    Zift

Post  Zift Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, you still lack of inteligence to fucking understand that your server has become a freaking ue spam server. And yet you do not care, we've given you proposals and suggestions of what you should do, but your scared of loosing players. This is a war server, aim for quality instead of fucking quantity.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Engine is definately first priority. I can deal with ue spam my own way if its possible to walk and heal without delays, no bugs in exhaust and all other small things that adds up.

I think you should reconsider the mana fluids though.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 am

Adam Sandler wrote:Engine is definately first priority. I can deal with ue spam my own way if its possible to walk and heal without delays, no bugs in exhaust and all other small things that adds up.

I think you should reconsider the mana fluids though.

I wont change the manas. It will lead to more UE Spam (+ I want it to be 7.4 war)
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Okay. Then you should try higher start level and see if that solves the problem. Try 60 for example. As it is now you can with a good combo (burst+ue) take people from full hp down to 50 hp. Its just stupid. I dont know what damage you make at level 60 but I think its not more than the extra 50 hp you gain from 10 levels.
    Drone

Post  Drone Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:46 pm

If you start at Level 60 there would be a lot more knights/paladins. A knight level 60 got almost 1k hp.. and paladin-knight-fights ain't fun. :/
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Drone wrote:If you start at Level 60 there would be a lot more knights/paladins. A knight level 60 got almost 1k hp.. and paladin-knight-fights ain't fun. :/

With level 60 mages have 1600 mana xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 am