Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+3
Adam Sandler
draken
fuskarn
7 posters

Limited Runes & Fluids

fuskarn

Limited Runes & Fluids Empty Limited Runes & Fluids

Post  fuskarn Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm

to get a more serious server, you could put the cap system on, put limited runes and fluids. What do you think? also think there will be less mort hur spamm, idk Razz
    draken

Limited Runes & Fluids Empty Re: Limited Runes & Fluids

Post  draken Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 am

good idea
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 am

fuskarn wrote:to get a more serious server, you could put the cap system on, put limited runes and fluids. What do you think? also think there will be less mort hur spamm, idk Razz

Unless you have to hunt to make cash which you put in your depot so you have to drop pz to get cash to buy new supplies, this won't change much.

That is called rpg server by the way.
    And as long as the levels are 50 the it will be way too annoying, a level 50 mage have barely no cap.
    fuskarn

Post  fuskarn Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:30 am

True, but you have to think that your enemies do also have cap and also will need to resupply. The items should be for free ofcourse, dunno about powerbolt tho - If its good, make it cost. also same with burst, make them cost money so paladins start with normal bolts and mages start with wands & rods- Fix paralyze (dunno if it work). about knights, dunno if they are to good since the exori take like only 100-120 mana, make them start with faxe or something, than giant sword/dragon lance can also be purchased through the shop. note that you can already buy runes & items if you are pz locked outside the depot. Its just an idea; think ppl will like it..

Paladin should bring 100-200 bolts since you can easy resupply, which take alot of cap, same with mages which should carry more manafluids than sds and then bring 1-2 bp uhs. Knights should bring alots of bp uhs, depends if you get trapped or not, 1-2 bp explosions and the rest manafluids (I think). mages and pallys should bring atleast 1 bp mwalls or the backpack could be stored with firebomb destroy field etc.. A bug so far i notice is that the fire bomb do not work properly, if any player walk in it, it doesn't take any damage, i mean a mage without mana shield which run in fire will take alot hp .

U coud also add pots/parcel in shop..

also i think you have to buy first the backpack and than the runes so you cannot be able to buy the bp with runes inside, since there is no such script/codes for this engines, Well i dont know but i dont think so. -

Last edited by fuskarn on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 am; edited 5 times in total
    fuskarn

Post  fuskarn Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 am

sorry double post
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:08 am

Just copy entire real-war as it was.

The money thing was indeed one of their wicked ideas.
    Everyone started with like 5k and 1 ssa, mages would start with 5 bp mf / 3 bp uh / 3 bp sd and some rings and other amulets.

if you needed to "resupply", you had to loot the bodies, with a realistic cap system.

also you could use the extra cash you had for better weapons, (like gs, war hammer or dragon lance) power bolts or bohs.
    fuskarn

Post  fuskarn Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:11 am

indeed!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 am

Gail aka Gangrel wrote:Just copy entire real-war as it was.

Everyone started with like 5k and 1 ssa, mages would start with 5 bp mf / 3 bp uh / 3 bp sd and some rings and other amulets.

if you needed to "resupply", you had to loot the bodies, with a realistic cap system.

also you could use the extra cash you had for better weapons, (like gs, war hammer or dragon lance) power bolts or bohs.

Everything you just posted, can be equaled like this:

SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER

~
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm

I guess you can limit the number of character per account and only number of account per ip.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Realistic wrote:
    Gail aka Gangrel wrote:Just copy entire real-war as it was.

Everything you just posted, can be equaled like this:

SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER
    SPAM NEW CHARACTER

~

they had smthg which only allowed you to have 1 char online, not that it was rlly needed to MC chars, since there were enough people (and enough bodies) online.
    Drone

Post  Drone Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:04 pm

I like the server as it is, with no cap. It makes the server simple, and only focusing on pvp.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Drone wrote:I like the server as it is, with no cap. It makes the server simple, and only focusing on pvp.

Yeah but its also stupid that everyone can use mana shield without worrying about wasting supplies and stuff like that. But unless this change is done with alot of work in balancing the server I'd rather play it as it is now

Edit: To put it out clear, the way it is now (after the change) is worse then before in my opinion

The thing gail posted about was different. There were 30-40 players online often and you looted all supplies in dead bodies

Last edited by Adam Sandler on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Drone

Post  Drone Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Yea, but well, 1,3k mana ain't much really Razz 2 people SDing while the target uses mf's and it'll take about 15 sec to bring it down to zero.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Drone wrote:Yea, but well, 1,3k mana ain't much really Razz 2 people SDing while the target uses mf's and it'll take about 15 sec to bring it down to zero.

Yeah if he is trapped but if its in open you could probably run around healing 2 people sding you forever
    Boom

Post  Boom Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:50 pm

That's easy, I've ran in open amongst 5 people (at most I think), only mfing, rarely fell below 1k mana.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Boom wrote:That's easy, I've ran in open amongst 5 people (at most I think), only mfing, rarely fell below 1k mana.

5 people attacking each other or 5 people attacking you? ^^
    Boom

Post  Boom Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Me
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 pm

fuskarn wrote:True, but you have to think that your enemies do also have cap and also will need to resupply. The items should be for free ofcourse, dunno about powerbolt tho - If its good, make it cost. also same with burst, make them cost money so paladins start with normal bolts and mages start with wands & rods- Fix paralyze (dunno if it work). about knights, dunno if they are to good since the exori take like only 100-120 mana, make them start with faxe or something, than giant sword/dragon lance can also be purchased through the shop. note that you can already buy runes & items if you are pz locked outside the depot. Its just an idea; think ppl will like it..

Paladin should bring 100-200 bolts since you can easy resupply, which take alot of cap, same with mages which should carry more manafluids than sds and then bring 1-2 bp uhs. Knights should bring alots of bp uhs, depends if you get trapped or not, 1-2 bp explosions and the rest manafluids (I think). mages and pallys should bring atleast 1 bp mwalls or the backpack could be stored with firebomb destroy field etc.. A bug so far i notice is that the fire bomb do not work properly, if any player walk in it, it doesn't take any damage, i mean a mage without mana shield which run in fire will take alot hp .

U coud also add pots/parcel in shop..

also i think you have to buy first the backpack and than the runes so you cannot be able to buy the bp with runes inside, since there is no such script/codes for this engines, Well i dont know but i dont think so. -

I dont know what you are looking for in a warserver but these things are not on my list:

- Who can buy the best supplies
    - Who can fight the most efficient with the chosen supplies
    - Who is more patient to stay in trap for a long time
    - Who has the biggest team (= more supplies)

This is more what I would look for:

- Who is the best fighter
    - Who has best tactics and team work

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content