Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+3
Realistic
Zift
xhotman
7 posters

now they spam mort hur

Poll

Higher mort hur?

[ 2 ]
    now they spam mort hur I_vote_lcap25%now they spam mort hur I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 6 ]
    now they spam mort hur I_vote_lcap75%now they spam mort hur I_vote_rcap [75%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    xhotman
    xhotman

now they spam mort hur Empty now they spam mort hur

Post  xhotman Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Now they spam mort hur, and as you dont wanna change manas, change the spells. So you can still have faster mana and fight longer, but you would have to aim sd/gfb not just fucking run and mort hur people its so annoying when 2 teams fight and some lvl 50s just come and mort hur them.

Make mort hur 400 mana and it should work. This way the manas and spells like m hur and ue really get together and people use more sds and pvp aim comes to game again.
    Zift

now they spam mort hur Empty Re: now they spam mort hur

Post  Zift Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 pm

mort hurs used to be spammed even if manafluids are giving less mana. dont change this it will affect the gameplay.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Zift wrote:mort hurs used to be spammed even if manafluids are giving less mana. dont change this it will affect the gameplay.

I wont.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 am

Zift wrote:mort hurs used to be spammed even if manafluids are giving less mana. dont change this it will affect the gameplay.

You dont get the point. Mana fluids should give 20-70 mana, if he changes mort hur instead of mana fluids you have to use same amount of manas to mort hur and that would only make it more realistic.

The point is it will affect gameplay, people still get more mana but only to recharge their mana shields so they wont be gfbd dry, but if they wanna mort hur they also have to use like 3 mana instead of 2 whats the problem?

This is not fucking pvp I can also keep on making lvl 50 chars and come spam your assess anytime, but I won't waste my time playing a server thats gone from pvp to fun serv

I think your problem is you dont wanna see the good point in it cause you are on the opposing side
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:58 am

Xhotman please just stop the freaking hypocrisy please, you guys are the one fucking abusing this shit ok? So don't come here and try to fucking say you guys aint using mort hur. Spamming the fuck out of us with UE and fucking mapclicking away. Just fucking stop it you annoying prick

this is reflecting to 7.6 . He probably made it 7.4 because of bots. And not to make it a "serious" 7.4 server, is it understood now?
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Zift wrote:Xhotman please just stop the freaking hypocrisy please, you guys are the one fucking abusing this shit ok? So don't come here and try to fucking say you guys aint using mort hur. Spamming the fuck out of us with UE and fucking mapclicking away. Just fucking stop it you annoying prick

this is reflecting to 7.6 . He probably made it 7.4 because of bots. And not to make it a "serious" 7.4 server, is it understood now?

You are telling me I insult you all the time while you are posting such shit. I posted that we will keep on mort huring until its fixed and yea the point is we do mort hur because there is no OTHER way to fucking compete with mort hur spammers.

To give you a reason to reply to this post you fucking inbred retard, I just insulted you, for the first time but if you take my previous posts as insults, take this as a compliment.

You can fix a team of backstabbers to fight us in forums but I seriously don't have anything to argue with you about.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Zifs your the guy with the lowest dignity here, you call us spammers and runners, yet all you've done in the last 30 mins is SPAM MORT HUR, retard.
    Tisbe
    Tisbe

Post  Tisbe Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Shaftex wrote:Zifs your the guy with the lowest dignity here, you call us spammers and runners, yet all you've done in the last 30 mins is SPAM MORT HUR, retard.

All you have done in the last 30 minutes is dieing with your whole team thats is bigger then ours. GZ
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Tisbe wrote:
    Shaftex wrote:Zifs your the guy with the lowest dignity here, you call us spammers and runners, yet all you've done in the last 30 mins is SPAM MORT HUR, retard.

All you have done in the last 30 minutes is dieing with your whole team thats is bigger then ours. GZ

Wow, cool words backstabber, all you could do is whine, insult and backstab. GZ
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 pm

Shaftex wrote:
    Tisbe wrote:

Wow, cool words backstabber, all you could do is whine, insult and backstab. GZ

Typically a retards/kids post. "OMG YOU DID THIS YESTERDAY" Why do you bother bringing it up to a subject that have NOTHING to do with it? I seriously want to know what the fuck is wrong with you and Xhotman and all the ignorancy raining down from you guys. You seem to deny every damn part of everybodies word, you say that you guys mwall and are good why the fuck do youg et owned by 3 people when youre 12? and why the fuck are you in trapps when youre 12 people and not outside fighting?
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Yes I stood by Thais depot alone and spammed mort hur anyone that went into it died! I did not use mort hur during trapps when it was a perfect shot to do it, no not indeed. I just spammed mort hur at walls people anything in my way!

Come up with something more "reliable" than saying that all I do is spamming mort hur. I can say alot of shit you do, 1. Camp 2. You suck dick. 3. You can't magic wall. 4. You getting soloed by me several times, not once but very embaressing deaths. 5. You had atleast 8 people in thais sewers when all the other teams had max people of 3-4 and you kept camping.

The list is long.. and it's actually true thats the thing
    Drone

Post  Drone Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 am

Energy wave should be like this. With exevo mort hur you can, if you're lucky, get some levels quickly by spamming large groups of players. But then again, you won't last long if the group starts SDing you =)

Also there's a delay of about 30sec-1 minute before you can attack someone after you died, so people can't come back again and again and start spamming instantly. So I can't see what the problem is really ;O
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

Drone, they want a reason to blame their deaths on.
    Drone

Post  Drone Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am

Well, it's easy ;o
    The reason why people die is because it's a part of the game.

Possible to login again now =)
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am

Zift wrote:

Yes I stood by Thais depot alone and spammed mort hur anyone that went into it died! I did not use mort hur during trapps when it was a perfect shot to do it, no not indeed. I just spammed mort hur at walls people anything in my way!

Come up with something more "reliable" than saying that all I do is spamming mort hur. I can say alot of shit you do, 1. Camp 2. You suck dick. 3. You can't magic wall. 4. You getting soloed by me several times, not once but very embaressing deaths. 5. You had atleast 8 people in thais sewers when all the other teams had max people of 3-4 and you kept camping.

The list is long.. and it's actually true thats the thing

HAHAHAHAHAHA , Dude, ur good at making things up. We were never 12 people, not 8 aswell. Oh pvp god, You think i cant magic wall ? too bad, you cant aswell. I camp ? lol, i camp as much as you do. Your the dick sucker here. I havent got soloed by you, stop making things up kiddo, Your retarded brain aint catching up dipshit. Next time , at least try to think out something worth to belive.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:10 am

Zift wrote:Drone, they want a reason to blame their deaths on.
    yeah ofcourse, Its easy to say you cant magicwall , if i get magicwalled by like 4 guys, then if i try to magicwall myself out, i get delay , and it doesnt take long for you to walk like 10 sqm, retard.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:09 am

Come on little tard, I only want a reason to play a 7.4 ot because in a 7.4 ot aim would matter the most, not here. It's just a bit different from project society or any 8.54 server quite same system. It takes 2 manafluids to mort hur that's damn retarded, just like you, provoking me to post again because you are trying to make up bullshit about me.
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 am

Shaftex wrote:
    yeah ofcourse, Its easy to say you cant magicwall , if i get magicwalled by like 4 guys, then if i try to magicwall myself out, i get delay , and it doesnt take long for you to walk like 10 sqm, retard.

You can't have a proper discussion little boy, go ask your father to teach you some sense. You guys failed at trapping me, Chaeb AND Brutal with your gang in Thais Depot Sewer, how embaressing is that? I never stated that I'm a PvP god but I'm for sure not as retarded and sucky as you. There's no shame in being bad in PvP but stating that youre good and lying about that you DO magic wall is kinda pathetic. If you say that I don't magic wall, you must have some problems with your eyes, for real Razz

Xhotman, stop talking bullshit and copying the american style of writing, they write bullshit sentences with "advanced" words to make themselves look good even though the words they use have no meaning in the sentence.

If you guys want to embaress yourself again just keep posting the problem is that you already caught yourself lying "I'll deny your accusations against Shaffy because of his loyality against me". Just simpely fucked.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Zift wrote:
    Shaftex wrote:

You can't have a proper discussion little boy, go ask your father to teach you some sense. You guys failed at trapping me, Chaeb AND Brutal with your gang in Thais Depot Sewer, how embaressing is that? I never stated that I'm a PvP god but I'm for sure not as retarded and sucky as you. There's no shame in being bad in PvP but stating that youre good and lying about that you DO magic wall is kinda pathetic. If you say that I don't magic wall, you must have some problems with your eyes, for real Razz

Xhotman, stop talking bullshit and copying the american style of writing, they write bullshit sentences with "advanced" words to make themselves look good even though the words they use have no meaning in the sentence.

If you guys want to embaress yourself again just keep posting the problem is that you already caught yourself lying "I'll deny your accusations against Shaffy because of his loyality against me". Just simpely fucked.

Dude ur too lame to even get angry on, ur just making us laugh , haha.
    Your saying that EVERYTIME you wanted to trap someone, you did ? Retarded kid, So what if we failed a couple of times, You've failed also, do we point every fail from you out here ? And let my father to teach me some sence ? Gz bringing parents in discussion. retard
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Zift wrote: you already caught yourself lying "I'll deny your accusations against Shaffy because of his loyality against me". Just simpely fucked.

I don't need to discuss honor questions with a backstabber. Or whatever you want to call yourselves or me, have it your way cause I don't give a shit. I had it coming ever since first originaltibia, where you just killed me when I was helping you and you knew exactly what you had done.
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Xhotman. Want me to tell you step by step what I said? Read the sentence again boy and read it carefully.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Cant you figth about this ingame?
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:Cant you figth about this ingame?

We tried to, but it's kinda obvious that they like to talk like bigboys on the forums and be quiet both in ventrilo and in-game. Shaffy/Xhotman, feel free to have this discussion in ventrilo with me and let's see who'll be this cocky. And if your English skills still stay as "cool" as they are atm.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 pm

You dont try to keep this ingame, you reply to every godamn post
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:31 am

Adam Sandler wrote:You dont try to keep this ingame, you reply to every godamn post
    He banned us from vent ; >

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:28 am