Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+2
Rambo
Realistic
6 posters

How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?

Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?  Empty How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Contribute with ideas to the up coming Realistic-War (Don't know when it will launch)

Ideas taken:

20 Seconds Delay on Aggressive Behaviour (Melee/Runes/Spells)
    New rule: No UE Spaming (Forbidden in Obvious cases only)

Stuff that won't Change:

The Mana use of UE
    The Damage

GO!
    Rambo

How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?  Empty Re: How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?

Post  Rambo Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:28 pm

-Level back to 50

-Annihilator Quest

-Put walls on south gate edron to avoid fighting on castle ladders up/down really annoying and useless map.

-Make more traps on houses, take this idea from 36.hopto,

-bye
    Nandur

How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?  Empty Re: How to reduce Ultimate Explosion spam?

Post  Nandur Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:41 pm

I liked the way realistic was from the beginning. I mean stuff like those warlock quests, poi etc. And besides that I think the more serious the server it is, the more fun it is. Forexample: Resupply when u die(fun to loot stuffs from players u kill) Make it able to get elven amulets, might rings and maybe stone skins from mobs. And I definitely think you should lower the dmg. There is no challenge in killing someone in 2 burst+ue. Just think of it, if u lower ALL the spelldmg abit u need more power to kill players(would for example be funnier battles since u need to be more players to kill eachother) and yes I also think you should increase the mana usage of ue.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:40 pm

- Keep level 60 (more hp, impossible to do 50burst+350ue = kill)
    - Lower exp rate (10 levels later you did 400 with ue)
    - Higher ml (maybe 50 was good, I didnt test much)
    - Fix ladders working like normal
    - Change map to darashia (or other city with much open areas)

@How to stop ue spam: Make new chars spawn with 0 mana. Its not worth to spam ue if you have to refill mana from 0 again.

Other idea: Make frag list count both deaths and frags. Just thinking because Sakazulu was "top fragger" and he sucked.
    Rambo

Post  Rambo Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

lower to lvls 50 mlvl 40
    on lvl 60 you can double ue spam
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 pm

If you start with lvl 50 you need to lower burst hits. Before when lvls was 50 I died on almost full hp from burst and ue. I had maybe 400 hp.
    Rambo

Post  Rambo Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Start lvl 45
    mlvl 40
    Higher bursts a bit to balance vocations.
    Zift

Post  Zift Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

This is possible, I'm pretty sure. However not fully... It should be possible to create a mod or inside the ultimate explosion.lua itself a range where it's possible to execute it or just through c++.

Somehow this should be possible. "From X, Y to X, Y" it shouldn't be possible to ue. Then you can just fill in dp, and some of the town including sewer.

That should reduce UE spamming..

Personally, I'd rather have a lower level war, as in 30-40, so you fight yourself up to the required level to UE. I believe you could up in 34? You start in level 30, and you have to fight yourself up to 34(should be abit low exp), then it would be fun. Then people who want to UE spam, won't be able to do that more than once, since they'll probably die before-hand.

Because we all know, Most UE spammers have no skills at all.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Zift wrote:This is possible, I'm pretty sure. However not fully... It should be possible to create a mod or inside the ultimate explosion.lua itself a range where it's possible to execute it or just through c++.

Somehow this should be possible. "From X, Y to X, Y" it shouldn't be possible to ue. Then you can just fill in dp, and some of the town including sewer.

That should reduce UE spamming..

Personally, I'd rather have a lower level war, as in 30-40, so you fight yourself up to the required level to UE. I believe you could up in 34? You start in level 30, and you have to fight yourself up to 34(should be abit low exp), then it would be fun. Then people who want to UE spam, won't be able to do that more than once, since they'll probably die before-hand.

Because we all know, Most UE spammers have no skills at all.

Thanks for suggesting but frankly, I don't like it.
    kijek28

Post  kijek28 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:17 pm

*Ue only for players who have hmmm 100 or more frags

*Maybe create new respawn point in Dark Mansion~ (GH near north gate)
    there are more open areas.

*If u kill ppls with sd u get more exp or 2 frags?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 pm