Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+3
Gail aka Gangrel
Realistic
Zift
7 posters

starting to look like a regular ot

Zift

starting to look like a regular ot - Page 2 Empty Re: starting to look like a regular ot

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Xhotman youre the last man on earth to talk about other peoples fail magic walling.

EDIT: to make it more clear to Xhotman since he always fail at getting anything he needs extra help. Everybody fail once in a while, but your team fails at 80% of the times.
    xhotman
    xhotman

starting to look like a regular ot - Page 2 Empty Re: starting to look like a regular ot

Post  xhotman Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Zift wrote:Xhotman youre the last man on earth to talk about other peoples fail magic walling.

EDIT: to make it more clear to Xhotman since he always fail at getting anything he needs extra help. Everybody fail once in a while, but your team fails at 80% of the times.

I don't have a team and if I was in yours the team failed 80% of times, taking I am not there anymore I would say it has gone down enormously. Oh and by the way I also lag for 10 seconds every 10 minute thats the 20%
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Xhotman, you magic walled rarely in our team. When you guys left, oh my god our stats went up, less of us died due less team of noobs that wasn't in way and not magic walling and tbh, it's good that you guys aint with me. I'm loyal but I can't be too loyal against people that easily stabb. I wouldn't stabb you and Shaffy even if you suck, but as you guys on OriginalTibia stabbed me. You got it back.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Zift wrote:Xhotman, you magic walled rarely in our team. When you guys left, oh my god our stats went up, less of us died due less team of noobs that wasn't in way and not magic walling and tbh, it's good that you guys aint with me. I'm loyal but I can't be too loyal against people that easily stabb. I wouldn't stabb you and Shaffy even if you suck, but as you guys on OriginalTibia stabbed me. You got it back.
    First of all, Stop fucking blaming sander. He knows how to play, i bet more than you for sure. Secondly, we didnt backstab anyone on originaltibia, And about ur stats going up after we left, gratz, maybe you finally found out that you need to play except yelling and saying seriously "srsly" every 5 sec.
    I hope you are happy now, i hope thats something you can write into your CV someday.
    C-Boam

Post  C-Boam Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Shaftex wrote:
    Zift wrote:Xhotman, you magic walled rarely in our team. When you guys left, oh my god our stats went up, less of us died due less team of noobs that wasn't in way and not magic walling and tbh, it's good that you guys aint with me. I'm loyal but I can't be too loyal against people that easily stabb. I wouldn't stabb you and Shaffy even if you suck, but as you guys on OriginalTibia stabbed me. You got it back.
    First of all, Stop fucking blaming sander. He knows how to play, i bet more than you for sure. Secondly, we didnt backstab anyone on originaltibia, And about ur stats going up after we left, gratz, maybe you finally found out that you need to play except yelling and saying seriously "srsly" every 5 sec.
    I hope you are happy now, i hope thats something you can write into your CV someday.

Oh boy, Mitzar was right about you being a retard.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm

C-Boam wrote:
    Shaftex wrote:

Oh boy, Mitzar was right about you being a retard.
    Oh boy, crawl back to the hole you came from, troll.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Now you talk about OriginalTibia, where I clearly stated I wasn't gonna touch you and I would just join another team leaving whats left of yours, untouched. It is just another example you are trying to turn against us because you can't justify yourself else. We didn't backstab you, but it's rather irrelevant right now since it's not the first post you present us your false accusations. You are so flawless and sublime, yet I can't see your team being any better than Gail's or the Polacks, everyone dies like fuck and to be precise, it's you leading in the list of deaths cause you can't think further than one kill
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm

You didn't stab me? You left me, and I was retired due that time and at any time you could've killed me. Leaving me is as bad as stabbing someone. It's practicly the same thing other than the killing part.

And you stating that I draw false accusations are pretty lame to be honest, I can't see what I've lied about nor stated anything false.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:03 am

Zift wrote:You didn't stab me? You left me, and I was retired due that time and at any time you could've killed me. Leaving me is as bad as stabbing someone. It's practicly the same thing other than the killing part.

And you stating that I draw false accusations are pretty lame to be honest, I can't see what I've lied about nor stated anything false.

Thats your problem. I'll do the honorable thing and leave you guys arguing here.

That would be all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 am