Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+3
Gail aka Gangrel
Realistic
Zift
7 posters

starting to look like a regular ot

Zift

starting to look like a regular ot Empty starting to look like a regular ot

Post  Zift Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 pm

okay heres the proposal.. lower the exp first of all since now when many joined the 71+ club they getting speedboost and will result in not only ue spam, but a runaway ue spam which is more annoying.

1. you can't outrun them.
    2. you can't kill them if they keep map clicking in open battles and just ue (I SAID OPEN BATTLES KKKK?)

And the second proposal will be that you have to make mana for UE to 1200 instead of 800 and yes it wasn't like this on 7.4 but manafluids werent either.

thats if you want to make the wars more "realistic" as the title of the server.

flame or discuss!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

starting to look like a regular ot Empty Re: starting to look like a regular ot

Post  Realistic Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Zift wrote:okay heres the proposal.. lower the exp first of all since now when many joined the 71+ club they getting speedboost and will result in not only ue spam, but a runaway ue spam which is more annoying.

1. you can't outrun them.
    2. you can't kill them if they keep map clicking in open battles and just ue (I SAID OPEN BATTLES KKKK?)

And the second proposal will be that you have to make mana for UE to 1200 instead of 800 and yes it wasn't like this on 7.4 but manafluids werent either.

thats if you want to make the wars more "realistic" as the title of the server.

flame or discuss!

This would result in a reset of the levels. I can fix the ultimate explosion mana to 1200, and I also will. But I still can't do anything to make people not run in to a battle and press a hotkey then run.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 pm

simple change the exp rate?
    sure, people will be lower then now, but its way to easy hopping the POI quest rooms with UE to lvl up.

I'd say either make the exp rate lower, or change the poi rooms so it will be harder to "level" there.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Gail aka Gangrel wrote:simple change the exp rate?
    sure, people will be lower then now, but its way to easy hopping the POI quest rooms with UE to lvl up.

I'd say either make the exp rate lower, or change the poi rooms so it will be harder to "level" there.

Will the lower exp remove those whose levels are above 70?
    Zift

Post  Zift Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:49 pm

A character reset wouldnt be a problem would it? just make everyone level 50 and magic level 39 and its done and then lower it? its a war ot so if someone wanna cry let them
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Zift wrote:A character reset wouldnt be a problem would it? just make everyone level 50 and magic level 39 and its done and then lower it? its a war ot so if someone wanna cry let them

No of course not, but it's not just what you guys think, the server has probably more opinions
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Zift wrote:A character reset wouldnt be a problem would it? just make everyone level 50 and magic level 39 and its done and then lower it? its a war ot so if someone wanna cry let them

Start talking about level reset once you get somewhere near top. Smile
    I wouldn't care either, but I'm here to remind you who you are.

My idea about exp rate is it should be slow and death loss lesser
    like 60:40 so you would gain just a bit more than you lose, exp cheating would be nolife and ppl couldn't pg too much. And dls suck.. pff fix the entrance at least the pz blockers always have it
    Zift

Post  Zift Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm

xhotman wrote:

like 60:40 so you would gain just a bit more than you lose, exp cheating would be nolife and ppl couldn't pg too much. And dls suck.. pff fix the entrance at least the pz blockers always have it

What are you talkign about? Can't you see me on highscores or you too blind? or ah I forgot. Youre one of these kids that think if youre an enemy YOU HAVE TO INSULT!
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:

What are you talkign about? Can't you see me on highscores or you too blind? or ah I forgot. Youre one of these kids that think if youre an enemy YOU HAVE TO INSULT!

I didn't even insult you. Grow up then say I'm a kid, backstabber. Just know that if we would take tisbe back, he would come really fast, like always.Your luck we don't want him. Three times backstabb in one month is enough, and we are supposed to be ex team and friends from real tibia..
    Zift

Post  Zift Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Actually I only let you guys be with me BECAUSE of tisbe else you pretty much destroyed my reputation Razz

and I didn't really backstabb. I warned you, do not attack him and you did
    Tisbe
    Tisbe

Post  Tisbe Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 pm

If you WOULD take me back. Seriously made me laugh...Not gonna start talking shit though:>
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Zift wrote:Actually I only let you guys be with me BECAUSE of tisbe else you pretty much destroyed my reputation Razz

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    You letted us be with you ? We came by ourselves and You accually destroyed others reputation, haha , retard.
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Shaftex wrote:
    Zift wrote:Actually I only let you guys be with me BECAUSE of tisbe else you pretty much destroyed my reputation Razz

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
    You letted us be with you ? We came by ourselves and You accually destroyed others reputation, haha , retard.

Can you please repeat that in English?
    Tisbe
    Tisbe

Post  Tisbe Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

I r speak english like poland!!!#"!¤=¤5232*?%#¤=&3
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm

and I didn't really backstabb. I warned you, do not attack him and you did

You can't destroy something that does not exist and when we were in your team then tisbe was already killing us when we fought on your side the guy just randomly fought against me shaffy and even those retarded polacks who are still with you. Tell me about leaving HIM alone. If by reputation you mean playing random highrate ots and doing pretty much everything using your bottom to think instead of brains I wish you and your team good luck
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

See Xhotman youre a fucking prick for real. YOU and SHAFFY was the main fucking problem in our team, you both fucking retarded cuntfaces didnt use magic wall, i had to fucking yell USE MWALL YOU DAMN CUNTES to make you understand, but obviously you saying that i cant play fine. thats ur opinion and its ok to think w/e you want, but dont say that you guys can play cuz youf ucking suck dick.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Zift wrote:See Xhotman youre a fucking prick for real. YOU and SHAFFY was the main fucking problem in our team, you both fucking retarded cuntfaces didnt use magic wall, i had to fucking yell USE MWALL YOU DAMN CUNTES to make you understand, but obviously you saying that i cant play fine. thats ur opinion and its ok to think w/e you want, but dont say that you guys can play cuz youf ucking suck dick.

We damn cuntes always wondered what damn cuntes means when you said use mwall you damn cuntes. Maybe you should have said use m walls you damn xhotman and shaffy instead, but that would be wrong cause I used m walls 90% times, in which i saw a need for it. If we 'ucking' suck duck then why the hell can we even kill people from your team (6) with just 2 guys.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Zift wrote:See Xhotman youre a fucking prick for real. YOU and SHAFFY was the main fucking problem in our team, you both fucking retarded cuntfaces didnt use magic wall, i had to fucking yell USE MWALL YOU DAMN CUNTES to make you understand, but obviously you saying that i cant play fine. thats ur opinion and its ok to think w/e you want, but dont say that you guys can play cuz youf ucking suck dick.
    we Was or we were the main fucking problem in YOUR team, HOW CAN YOU SEE WHO MWALLS AND WHO DONT. If you see it in your dreams , that we dont mwall, its fine, wet urself during the night seeing it. I mwall as much as i can, go eat a lollipop or suck off a dog or smt.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Tisbe wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Wow , i did one mistake, You guys do 10 in a sentence, brainos.
    And go put your brown nose in The God anus again . Remember? when you were with us and u got owned by them and joined them. What about reminding how you called Mitzar the retarded one Smile
    Tisbe
    Tisbe

Post  Tisbe Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Shaftex wrote:

And go put your brown nose in The God anus again . Remember? when you were with us and u got owned by them and joined them. What about reminding how you called Mitzar the retarded one Smile

What exactly are you talking about ? The God is my friend nothing bad about it lol.
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Guys I won't post on forums against you guys anymore you don't make sense.

Take care and just stop the bullshit
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Zift wrote:Guys I won't post on forums against you guys anymore you don't make sense.

Take care and just stop the bullshit

Woot, word
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Tisbe wrote:
    Shaftex wrote:

What exactly are you talking about ? The God is my friend nothing bad about it lol.
    yeah, after u sniffed his ass he became ur friend, thats true.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm

hotman is a retard, I only remember him coming in screen with some other random polak ue 2x, then mapclick away, I thought I also encoutered him botting ML a couple of times in dp :/
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Gail aka Gangrel wrote:hotman is a retard, I only remember him coming in screen with some other random polak ue 2x, then mapclick away, I thought I also encoutered him botting ML a couple of times in dp :/

yea hotman is a retard he was my former deskmate that i used to play tibia with

Gail I wouldn't encourage you to post about spamming spells, you do it even with a big team I only did it when i fought alone or was away from my team. I guess you expect me to fight you guys alone every time I get to your screen I think its disappointing enough that I got away every time I did that cause you guys m wall the wrong direction

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:30 am