Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+5
Adam Sandler
Elver
Zift
Axel Darkheart
Realistic
9 posters

Report players here!

Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Report players here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Report players here!

Post  Realistic Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am

Marcianow wrote:
    Realistic wrote:
    Marcianow wrote:How can the players in my cam still be free to run around? Elo GM, corruption coming out of the sleeve finally?

Regards,
    //Marcianow

P.S. NO!!! LORD KIKI AKA MASS DESTRUCTION DOES NOT BOT!!! LIARZ!!!oEONEONE

GM Corruption? Do you even know what that word means? No you don't.

I am working on a Realistic-war server in 7.72, leaves me no time to spend my time as such idiots as you.

I will come back when I'm done.

Look how much time it takes you to respond! Surely lesser than /b -name- or deleting the character of cheaters as you said you would. Didn't take you long to do it to me, did it? Your full of *beep*, really.

Regards,
    //Marcianow

This is no "click an run server" there is no such thing as a /b command.

When I ban people, I have to right-click on the and choose "rule violation" and then set the banishment by that.
    Marcianow

Report players here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Report players here!

Post  Marcianow Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Realistic wrote:
    Marcianow wrote:
    Realistic wrote:
    Marcianow wrote:How can the players in my cam still be free to run around? Elo GM, corruption coming out of the sleeve finally?

Regards,
    //Marcianow

P.S. NO!!! LORD KIKI AKA MASS DESTRUCTION DOES NOT BOT!!! LIARZ!!!oEONEONE

GM Corruption? Do you even know what that word means? No you don't.

I am working on a Realistic-war server in 7.72, leaves me no time to spend my time as such idiots as you.

I will come back when I'm done.

Look how much time it takes you to respond! Surely lesser than /b -name- or deleting the character of cheaters as you said you would. Didn't take you long to do it to me, did it? Your full of *beep*, really.

Regards,
    //Marcianow

This is no "click an run server" there is no such thing as a /b command.

When I ban people, I have to right-click on the and choose "rule violation" and then set the banishment by that.

And frunkky WAS online AND botting at the time you were crying to me about "Plz I haev long long day!1oneone" So you COULD have just went to him AND right click him. But no, he's probably your friend ^^.

Regards,
    //Marcianow

P.S: Banned him yet? Wouldn't be surprised if you didn't.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:32 pm