Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

5 posters

Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But...

Blockar Allt

Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... Empty Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But...

Post  Blockar Allt Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:13 am

This is really pissing me off. Thanks.
    Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... K4ezp1

Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxt
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... Empty Re: Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But...

Post  Realistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 am

Blockar Allt wrote:This is really pissing me off. Thanks.
    Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxtMaybe the first players solo DHQ? But... K4ezp1

Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... 15flkxt

Didn't even know that it was buged. Sorry. I will take care of it when I get home tomorrow.
    Blockar Allt

Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But... Empty Re: Maybe the first players solo DHQ? But...

Post  Blockar Allt Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 am

So that have to mean I really was the first player to solo it? Very Happy
    _/ SWEDEN!
    Auswitchlol

Post  Auswitchlol Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 am

I soloed the quest as a lvl 60 master 2 weeks ago. I got demon legs and demon helmet.
    Blockar Allt

Post  Blockar Allt Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 am

Well gz suicide bro Razz
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Blockar Allt wrote:Well gz suicide bro Razz

I got demon helmet on a fresh level 50 ^^
    Blockar Allt

Post  Blockar Allt Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 am

I dont think so. How did you get away that stone? Becouse it impossible to. The lever doesnt remove it so i guess its just some jackasses talking shit here.

BTW when are you gonna fix that quest..? Im still in there and cannot get out. I want to play ;]
    Auswitchlol

Post  Auswitchlol Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm

i pulled the lever to the ---> and i got my rewards, dont think you're the first to complete such an easy quest, you cheat levler
    Blockar Allt

Post  Blockar Allt Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Auswitchlol wrote:i pulled the lever to the ---> and i got my rewards, dont think you're the first to complete such an easy quest, you cheat levler

Cheat levler?lol
    I did gain all my level on demon in poi. And a few on players lol. So screw you all who thinks gm gives me exp and im buggabusing something exp
    Marcianow

Post  Marcianow Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 pm

CHEATER!!!!!!!

xdxd

Regards,
    //Marcianow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:31 am