Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+2
Realistic
Adam Sandler
6 posters

Reset chars + new map

Adam Sandler

Reset chars + new map Empty Reset chars + new map

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Seems like people gave themselves exp again. Maybe a good time to reset chars and change map to Dara?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Reset chars + new map Empty Re: Reset chars + new map

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:Seems like people gave themselves exp again. Maybe a good time to reset chars and change map to Dara?

Will happend. Still working on the map + I will introduce (no matter what you all say) no experience from players if the IP is same.

Good:
    1: Reduces lonley kids from doing this
    2: Probably reducing up to 50% or even more

Bad:
    1: Can't play fair on LAN against eachother (well you won't gain experience from each other)

2-1
    Drone

Post  Drone Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:43 am

Everything sounds great. Darashia's got a lot of open area for open battles, aswell as plenty of roofs/stairs/narrow passages for some easy trapping/escaping.
    Also, people on LAN usually fight in the same team anyways. But it doesn't matter if they don't, it's more important that this exp cheating stops.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 pm

{like} on post above
    Zift

Post  Zift Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Last time when I suggested Darashia, you told me it's not a war map and it won't happen, now you introduce it? Gif some CredITZ?!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am

Zift wrote:Last time when I suggested Darashia, you told me it's not a war map and it won't happen, now you introduce it? Gif some CredITZ?!

are you drunk?
    Zift

Post  Zift Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Realistic wrote:
    Zift wrote:Last time when I suggested Darashia, you told me it's not a war map and it won't happen, now you introduce it? Gif some CredITZ?!

are you drunk?

No, nor during the time I wrote the post either. It's true, I did suggest it to you privately, and you said it isn't a war map and it won't be introduced. Three days~ later it's under progress.

Not saying I want credits, it was just a joke, but still think it was pretty hypocritic to say what you said then you do it ^^
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Zift wrote:
    Realistic wrote:

are you drunk?

No, nor during the time I wrote the post either. It's true, I did suggest it to you privately, and you said it isn't a war map and it won't be introduced. Three days~ later it's under progress.

Not saying I want credits, it was just a joke, but still think it was pretty hypocritic to say what you said then you do it ^^

I guess your name is Tampon? Else wise this has never occured
    Zift

Post  Zift Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:42 pm

No, Zomparn is my ingame name, and it have occured.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Zift wrote:No, Zomparn is my ingame name, and it have occured.

Ah the aimboter... well I guess I was the one that were drunk at that moment
    Zift

Post  Zift Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 am

Aimbotter? And yet you claim you do not draw hasty conclusions?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Zift wrote:Aimbotter? And yet you claim you do not draw hasty conclusions?

Oh come on, you can take joke, can't you?

And yes, still I claim I don't jump to conclusions, things might be more obvious than you think. And if I would investigate everything I would have to spend several days, perhaps a full week to stalk SOMEONE that do use cheat tools since it's hard to catch "skilled aimboters". IT IS possible to hit every sd (unless it's under roof sight). I'm not saying people are that good but the possiblity exists, that doesn't mean that I can ban everyone, so yes, I claim I'm not too hasty :>
    Zift

Post  Zift Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 pm

I want you then to investigate me, but be invisible and do not disturb Smile
    Rambo

Post  Rambo Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 pm

so when are u changing map?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Zift wrote:I want you then to investigate me, but be invisible and do not disturb Smile

Ok, pm me the full source code for it and I will Razz
    Zift

Post  Zift Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Realistic wrote:
    Zift wrote:I want you then to investigate me, but be invisible and do not disturb Smile

?????
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Zift wrote:
    Realistic wrote:

?????

Nevermind dude, I shut down the server for good? or for a while? idk
    Zift

Post  Zift Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 pm

It's your own desicision, I personally think this server needs a mapchange, Thais is boring. You should make some things to prevent UE spamming and it's a pretty stable server to play.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Zift wrote:It's your own desicision, I personally think this server needs a mapchange, Thais is boring. You should make some things to prevent UE spamming and it's a pretty stable server to play.

It can't be prevented, don't anyone get that? lmfao

sorry for being a dick but im tired of all fucking idiots that don't know how read rules properly.
    Zift

Post  Zift Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm

So tell me exactly what is the bug that they do to make themselves 300? If you want to know, a guy was 300 and everyone was 60ish, so I think Mentalbox might've made it through? Don't know tho..
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Zift wrote:So tell me exactly what is the bug that they do to make themselves 300? If you want to know, a guy was 300 and everyone was 60ish, so I think Mentalbox might've made it through? Don't know tho..

Neither do I, doesn't matter that much, he's just a kid that need attention
    Mentalbox

Post  Mentalbox Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:27 am

All my chars was below 110 (I believe highest was 107 rp), and I got my char 70-110'ish in about an hour after I logged seeing people lvl 200'ish.
    Of course I'm sitting here spending my time on telling you that it wasn't me because I just "have too much time" and not because I actually wanna announce that it wasn't me ("this time"). I was the guy that threatened you with DoS however, when I yelled "idiot GM, summoning Orsh isn't funny", then you turn visible and think you're so fanni "=P bye", and my threat being sent about 2sec before ban occurs, it sounds to me like you became extra afraid that you had done something you'll regret, so you shut down server so you can make sure you won't be negatively surprised of another attack. That's my temporary analysis anyway. Why making such big deal out of people being high-level? I loved it so much that I stopped IM'ing everyone, and played 1-2 hours non-stop Very Happy
    Also, my guess, which I PM'd you (because in contrast with you naive kids stupid assumptions, I'm actually a "greyhat"; I prefer being constructive, and [usually] only counter-attack when necessary), is that someone killed eachother for exp on MC or whatever to whatever high level, say 200, 300, whatever, then that guy dies once and the exp is spread.
    Assuming that the exp given is higher than exp loss, which in my experience it seemed to be.
    And I really don't care about attention :[ I'm actually relatively shy, and prefer most of the time not to be in the public; the only reason why I choose to make statements of my own etc, is that most people doesn't come up with anything themselves, so my conclusion is that I can contribute, and end up saying something.
    And then of course, there's the primate psychology's point of view, that I need some basic social stimuli regularly. I guess also that's why I talk so much with my self, like now, as I have no peers [in places like these], I am only properly stimulated by myself.

Oh, and I believe also that you had MORE players for the global time being when people were high level, so I think most people agree'd with me!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:44 am

Mentalbox wrote:All my chars was below 110 (I believe highest was 107 rp), and I got my char 70-110'ish in about an hour after I logged seeing people lvl 200'ish.
    Of course I'm sitting here spending my time on telling you that it wasn't me because I just "have too much time" and not because I actually wanna announce that it wasn't me ("this time"). I was the guy that threatened you with DoS however, when I yelled "idiot GM, summoning Orsh isn't funny", then you turn visible and think you're so fanni "=P bye", and my threat being sent about 2sec before ban occurs, it sounds to me like you became extra afraid that you had done something you'll regret, so you shut down server so you can make sure you won't be negatively surprised of another attack. That's my temporary analysis anyway. Why making such big deal out of people being high-level? I loved it so much that I stopped IM'ing everyone, and played 1-2 hours non-stop Very Happy
    Also, my guess, which I PM'd you (because in contrast with you naive kids stupid assumptions, I'm actually a "greyhat"; I prefer being constructive, and [usually] only counter-attack when necessary), is that someone killed eachother for exp on MC or whatever to whatever high level, say 200, 300, whatever, then that guy dies once and the exp is spread.
    Assuming that the exp given is higher than exp loss, which in my experience it seemed to be.
    And I really don't care about attention :[ I'm actually relatively shy, and prefer most of the time not to be in the public; the only reason why I choose to make statements of my own etc, is that most people doesn't come up with anything themselves, so my conclusion is that I can contribute, and end up saying something.
    And then of course, there's the primate psychology's point of view, that I need some basic social stimuli regularly. I guess also that's why I talk so much with my self, like now, as I have no peers [in places like these], I am only properly stimulated by myself.

Oh, and I believe also that you had MORE players for the global time being when people were high level, so I think most people agree'd with me!

ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 pm