Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

3 posters

Ue // Manafluids

Greloziom

Ue // Manafluids Empty Ue // Manafluids

Post  Greloziom Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Hi. I see that You have changed mana required to cast ue spell to 1200 points. I think that's a mistake (Yeah, I know it will reduce ue spammers, what's good), because people can't do a lot (for example if You're playing alone You can do almost nothing - If You cast that spell You will loose all Your mana and You wont be able to heal yourself with a spell, or even You can't trick people (yeah i know almost everybody knows that, but that still helps) with making you ylw-red hp using e-ring and making ur enemy to sd you when he's ylw/red hpd and then ue him, cuz You wont have enough mana). No, I aint whinning, just I'd see some pvp, not just gfb+ue style while wearing e-rings by higher lvls and I do not like ue spammers (as You do too). I got a solution which will improve whole pvp system (Yeah I know I've written bout that few months ago and It wasnt accepted) - make ue 800mp, so ppl will be able to do some "tricks" and lower mana gained from manafluids to (Yeah, I know there wont be 7.4 manafluid system) atleast 1.5 mana gained from manafluids at 7.4 tibia (Cuz It's kinda pointless, You can't even kill person while 1v1 when he's wearing manashield, cuz his gains are bigger than your sd dmg. You can say: "so wear magic shield too, you fucking idiot!", but erm... that's not the point).

(Yeah I know that I am idiot, retard, whiner, fucking pl noob etc).

Hope some ppl will agree with me.
    Grelo aka Luftwaffe.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Ue // Manafluids Empty Re: Ue // Manafluids

Post  Realistic Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Greloziom wrote:Hi. I see that You have changed mana required to cast ue spell to 1200 points. I think that's a mistake (Yeah, I know it will reduce ue spammers, what's good), because people can't do a lot (for example if You're playing alone You can do almost nothing - If You cast that spell You will loose all Your mana and You wont be able to heal yourself with a spell, or even You can't trick people (yeah i know almost everybody knows that, but that still helps) with making you ylw-red hp using e-ring and making ur enemy to sd you when he's ylw/red hpd and then ue him, cuz You wont have enough mana). No, I aint whinning, just I'd see some pvp, not just gfb+ue style while wearing e-rings by higher lvls and I do not like ue spammers (as You do too). I got a solution which will improve whole pvp system (Yeah I know I've written bout that few months ago and It wasnt accepted) - make ue 800mp, so ppl will be able to do some "tricks" and lower mana gained from manafluids to (Yeah, I know there wont be 7.4 manafluid system) atleast 1.5 mana gained from manafluids at 7.4 tibia (Cuz It's kinda pointless, You can't even kill person while 1v1 when he's wearing manashield, cuz his gains are bigger than your sd dmg. You can say: "so wear magic shield too, you fucking idiot!", but erm... that's not the point).

(Yeah I know that I am idiot, retard, whiner, fucking pl noob etc).

Hope some ppl will agree with me.
    Grelo aka Luftwaffe.

Don't worry, this will be configured til it fits. Of course the mana of ultimate explosion shall be 800, but it's a quick solution I made due to lack of time. I'm not even livin' at the place I host the server at the moment. I will get there sunday. I will then update few things!
    Drone

Post  Drone Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm

By lowering the UE to 800 mana (as it should be) and at same time decreasing the amount of mana you gain from manafluids, what difference does that make then?

If UE is 1200 mana, and manafluids are giving ~100 mana it will be the same thing if UE is 800 mana and manafluids are giving ~67 mana.

But maybe it is better if manafluids give less mana, as we spoke about ingame, since you can't kill a guy that's using manashield ALONE with sd's while he's drinking manas. But on the other hand, Annihilator with a mage will be impossible x)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content