Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+2
Boom
Zift
6 posters

He got whopped

Zift

He got whopped Empty He got whopped

Post  Zift Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Shaffy is a plain free frag, no doubts about that. But now after he got tierd of getting rooked on his main because he suck so much he thought he might suck even more by making a new character and get people banned. And the funny thing is HES HAPPY when the people that killed him getting banned because of his lame trick. I dont really care that I got banned since I thoguht it was fixed.

So realistic, if by any chance just delete Shaffy for making people banned by walking into bursts etc on Terminator.
    Boom

He got whopped Empty Re: He got whopped

Post  Boom Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah, his skills are hardly any secret. With their botted up magic levels he and xhotman like to spam random spells and mapclick away. On a sidenote, I got banned aswell on The God by the same character so a fix would be most appreciated.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 am

Boom wrote:Yeah, his skills are hardly any secret. With their botted up magic levels he and xhotman like to spam random spells and mapclick away. On a sidenote, I got banned aswell on The God by the same character so a fix would be most appreciated.

You don't know how i got my magic levels, if I did cheat post a video or a screenshot thats not faked cause your words mean nothing to me or anyone in that matter.

We like to spam random spells and "mapclick" (I dont use mapclick very often but just run!) until the gm fixes mort hur to a higher mana as I suggested. Then we may see some sd aim because right now its about the first man who spamms, wins.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 am

Zift wrote:Shaffy is a plain free frag, no doubts about that. But now after he got tierd of getting rooked on his main because he suck so much he thought he might suck even more by making a new character and get people banned. And the funny thing is HES HAPPY when the people that killed him getting banned because of his lame trick. I dont really care that I got banned since I thoguht it was fixed.

So realistic, if by any chance just delete Shaffy for making people banned by walking into bursts etc on Terminator.

It's not shaffy you idiot. It got my other char locked aswell and I believe you had it coming Zift its not your first time you get locked, actually I think I have seen those posts before. It's time to learn not to kill random naabs.
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am

xhotman wrote:
    Zift wrote:Shaffy is a plain free frag, no doubts about that. But now after he got tierd of getting rooked on his main because he suck so much he thought he might suck even more by making a new character and get people banned. And the funny thing is HES HAPPY when the people that killed him getting banned because of his lame trick. I dont really care that I got banned since I thoguht it was fixed.

It's not shaffy you idiot. It got my other char locked aswell and I believe you had it coming Zift its not your first time you get locked, actually I think I have seen those posts before. It's time to learn not to kill random naabs.

Oh you boy is certainly stupid? This is a war server, kill anyone you want. That's the moto.

EDIT: Xhotman, see I was right about you being a hypocrit. It's Shaffy he even admitted it. I guess you guys can go return to the caverats in Rookgaard you guys belong there for sure. Once you get in a war with you guys. YOU HAVE to act like kids and insult.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Ofcourse mitzar, whatever floats your boat. Smile
    You dont know anything about us, neighter our skills. If you think ( thats what you do, you only think ) that you are propvpmaster, then live with it, retard.
    We dont give a fck tbh, and the god, show me a cam or smt about me spamming spells and mapclicking, retard.

PS MITZAR > Once you get in a war with you guys. YOU HAVE to act like kids and insult. You make no sence, btw gz bs'ers.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:

Oh you boy is certainly stupid? This is a war server, kill anyone you want. That's the moto.

EDIT: Xhotman, see I was right about you being a hypocrit. It's Shaffy he even admitted it. I guess you guys can go return to the caverats in Rookgaard you guys belong there for sure. Once you get in a war with you guys. YOU HAVE to act like kids and insult.

I'm starting to wonder why don't I insult you. Starting to lose the very small respect I still have towards you.

About hypocracy~ (spelling yeye) Its obvious that even if it was Shaffy I would deny it because Shaffy is a loyal and friendly companion
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 pm

You just proved youre a retard after each post you post. And also, may I just ask one time when I said Im a pvp pro? When youre a fucking noob in battles want me to give you a lollipop or yell wtf you did wrong.

I can atleast play and magic wall without someone telling me to, just take a look at yourself. THe only button you can press is freaking ultimate explosion
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm

xhotman wrote:
    Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:

I'm starting to wonder why don't I insult you. Starting to lose the very small respect I still have towards you.

About hypocracy~ (spelling yeye) Its obvious that even if it was Shaffy I would deny it because Shaffy is a loyal and friendly companion

So you mean if my friend stole 100k from my other friend I should shut my mouth about it? You and shaffy sure knows how to embaress yourselves!
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:
    Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:

So you mean if my friend stole 100k from my other friend I should shut my mouth about it? You and shaffy sure knows how to embaress yourselves!

You need to start making sense. Oh yea and embaress? Jeez can you repeat that in English cause I'm a big smartass tough guy I have to point out others English grammar!
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:
    Zift wrote:
    xhotman wrote:

Anyone stole 100k ? Surprised
    Second one , You just proved urself wrong
    19:49 Shaffy: mort hur spam
    19:49 Shaffy: ftw
    19:49 Chaeb: and its effective
    19:49 Chaeb: mwall + morthur?
    19:49 Shaffy: ur just a noob
    19:49 Shaffy: UTANI GRAN HUR
    19:50 Chaeb: what else

Nice, dude i barely UE in this OT , retard, You just made urself look silly.
    Did i embaress myself now ?
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Guys please just realize that youre fucking noobs ok? First off, why the fuck shouldn't we mort hur if we got you 5 guys ready in a mort hur view? I mean, you guys mort hur yourself and obviously spamming it more than needed.

And Xhotman, speaking of grammar, you're the last one to speak. I only point of terrible English skills such as Shaffys and sometimes even yours.

You guys are stupid enough to understand that the "100k story" was a fuckign example, goto school and ask your parents to provide you some fucking education.
    Tisbe
    Tisbe

Post  Tisbe Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 pm

I bet they realize that they are noobs thats why the have to take it to the forums.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Zift wrote:Guys please just realize that youre fucking noobs ok? First off, why the fuck shouldn't we mort hur if we got you 5 guys ready in a mort hur view? I mean, you guys mort hur yourself and obviously spamming it more than needed.

And Xhotman, speaking of grammar, you're the last one to speak. I only point of terrible English skills such as Shaffys and sometimes even yours.

You guys are stupid enough to understand that the "100k story" was a fuckign example, goto school and ask your parents to provide you some fucking education.

Actually I didn't get how that example was any good for showing us how ignorant and dumb we are.

And at Tisbe, who I thought was a bit more intelligence, but I just wanna say I did not go on forums to insult you, I made my post about mort hurs, never insulting you when the smartass Zift came told it sucks and couldn't post without insulting me.

I didn't bring it (by it I mean this goddamn argument over pvp and English skills), i didn't bring it on forums and the only one who has something to realize is you.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Zift wrote:Guys please just realize that youre fucking noobs ok? First off, why the fuck shouldn't we mort hur if we got you 5 guys ready in a mort hur view? I mean, you guys mort hur yourself and obviously spamming it more than needed.

terrible english skill Rolling Eyes
    C-Boam

Post  C-Boam Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Shaftex wrote:Ofcourse mitzar, whatever floats your boat. Smile
    You dont know anything about us, neighter our skills. If you think ( thats what you do, you only think ) that you are propvpmaster, then live with it, retard.
    We dont give a fck tbh, and the god, show me a cam or smt about me spamming spells and mapclicking, retard.

PS MITZAR > Once you get in a war with you guys. YOU HAVE to act like kids and insult. You make no sence, btw gz bs'ers.

Look who's talking
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Shaftex wrote:

Hold on, are you saying that I got terrible English skills because I wrote goto instead of go to? I'm used to write goto due programming classes.. your sentence on the other hand was lack of fucking intelligence. You said "LETTED" instead of let, thats just a proof of what you doing in school, playing Tibia.
    Shaftex

Post  Shaftex Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Zift wrote:
    Shaftex wrote:

Hold on, are you saying that I got terrible English skills because I wrote goto instead of go to? I'm used to write goto due programming classes.. your sentence on the other hand was lack of fucking intelligence. You said "LETTED" instead of let, thats just a proof of what you doing in school, playing Tibia.
    Yeah, ofcourse i dont do anything else than play tibia at school. Gratz brains.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Zift wrote:And Xhotman, speaking of grammar, you're the last one to speak. I only point of terrible English skills such as Shaffys and sometimes even yours.

I'm the last one to talk about grammar, cause you can sometimes even point out my English skills. Well thank you I'll have it as a compliment.

Zift wrote:You guys are stupid enough to understand that the "100k story" was a fuckign example, goto school and ask your parents to provide you some fucking education.
    Bragging about your English skills is a bit hypocritical reading the sentence in red color, or is there a way someone can be enough stupid to perfectly understand it? You sure will be at least the president of the universe if nothing more. You think you are superior to everyone, talking about their education which I believe you are still acquiring in a basic school.

Zift wrote:Hold on, are you saying that I got terrible English skills because I wrote goto instead of go to? I'm used to write goto due programming classes.. your sentence on the other hand was lack of fucking intelligence. You said "LETTED" instead of let, thats just a proof of what you doing in school, playing Tibia.

These are not programming lessons here, neither bragging about blunders in past tense of "let". I really hope I did not make a lot of mistakes in this posts, cause I'm really frightened... maybe you can find one and point it out so I get owned in a forum Sad
    C-Boam

Post  C-Boam Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 pm

xhotman wrote:
    Zift wrote:And Xhotman, speaking of grammar, you're the last one to speak. I only point of terrible English skills such as Shaffys and sometimes even yours.

I'm the last one to talk about grammar, cause you can sometimes even point out my English skills. Well thank you I'll have it as a compliment.

Zift wrote:You guys are stupid enough to understand that the "100k story" was a fuckign example, goto school and ask your parents to provide you some fucking education.
    Bragging about your English skills is a bit hypocritical reading the sentence in red color, or is there a way someone can be enough stupid to perfectly understand it? You sure will be at least the president of the universe if nothing more. You think you are superior to everyone, talking about their education which I believe you are still acquiring in a basic school.

Zift wrote:Hold on, are you saying that I got terrible English skills because I wrote goto instead of go to? I'm used to write goto due programming classes.. your sentence on the other hand was lack of fucking intelligence. You said "LETTED" instead of let, thats just a proof of what you doing in school, playing Tibia.

These are not programming lessons here, neither bragging about blunders in past tense of "let". I really hope I did not make a lot of mistakes in this posts, cause I'm really frightened... maybe you can find one and point it out so I get owned in a forum Sad

You certainly do not speak like this in the vent, thats for sure
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:17 pm

xhotman wrote:

Can't bother reading through the whole shit, but one thing for sure. Every time I post something you missread it totally. Let me ask you why? It's for sure lack of intelligence and you trying to look good with the typing and the meaningless words you throw in.

I don't really care, the only one keeping this conversation alive is you and Shaffy with your bad arguments.
    Zift

Post  Zift Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm

xhotman wrote:

There you go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:07 am