Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

2 posters

Suggestion & bugs (updated nov 14)

Adam Sandler

Suggestion & bugs (updated nov 14) Empty Suggestion & bugs (updated nov 14)

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 am

Post what you think can improve the server, both bugs you find ingame and ideas on how to improve the server. I will edit my post and add what you post below.

List:
    • Mana rune exhaust/infinivive mana fluids FIXED!
    • Remove penalty for frags (red skull/ban) or remove ban and make red skull only decorative (no 100% itemloss) FIXED!
    • Frags/deaths counter
    • All Ladder down the sewer in east thais are misplaced UPDATED!
    • Auto floor cleaner (to fix laggs)
    • Fix the bugged houses south east from temple. You cant open the doors if you close them. (and please tp me out from there too, name: stan darsh)
    • Balance levels? New death loss is great but there are already alot of highlevels that team up with many people and wont really be affected of it. Maybe a level reset on chars?

Now remember you dont have to agree on all ideas but please dont flame too much but rather post constructive critizism.

Post your suggestions now!

Last edited by Adam Sandler on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Adam Sandler

Suggestion & bugs (updated nov 14) Empty Re: Suggestion & bugs (updated nov 14)

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 am

Bump........
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:40 pm

New things added.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:Post what you think can improve the server, both bugs you find ingame and ideas on how to improve the server. I will edit my post and add what you post below.

List:
    • Mana rune exhaust/infinivive mana fluids FIXED!
    • Remove penalty for frags (red skull/ban) or remove ban and make red skull only decorative (no 100% itemloss) FIXED!
    • Frags/deaths counter
    • All Ladder down the sewer in east thais are misplaced UPDATED!
    • Auto floor cleaner (to fix laggs)
    • Fix the bugged houses south east from temple. You cant open the doors if you close them. (and please tp me out from there too, name: stan darsh)
    • Balance levels? New death loss is great but there are already alot of highlevels that team up with many people and wont really be affected of it. Maybe a level reset on chars?

Now remember you dont have to agree on all ideas but please dont flame too much but rather post constructive critizism.

Post your suggestions now!

Frag counter, if anyone got the source code to it, please post it. And it's very good of you to report bugs. I will solve them tomorrow (Sunday), when I get home.

Was just home for a quicky today.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:55 pm