Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

2 posters

More hunting grounds and fix poi dls

Android

More hunting grounds and fix poi dls Empty More hunting grounds and fix poi dls

Post  Android Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

I would like some more hunting grounds, just two or three. Because the one that we have is only poi dls and some people want to hunt while theyr team is off,... I suggest an hydra spawn and a GS spawn

ALSO fix poi dls leaver that in 20-30 minutes of using it it gets bugged. or jus remove it. And for some persons that think they can get trapped by a stone I found a hole west of the hole in the Dragons. it takes you to where the leaver is so there's no problem YOU WONT GET TRAPPED.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

More hunting grounds and fix poi dls Empty Re: More hunting grounds and fix poi dls

Post  Realistic Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Removing lever, sure. Making more hunting grounds, no.

Reason is that the server is ment to be a war ot, nothing else. Still I've added some other stuff for people who don't like waring to do meanwhile, haha. Sorry.
    Android

More hunting grounds and fix poi dls Empty Re: More hunting grounds and fix poi dls

Post  Android Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 pm

OK, no probs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:10 pm