Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

3 posters

@poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Zift

@poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Empty @poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post  Zift Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:34 pm

if u'll make reset then i suggest you to make server more effencient. 1. more control over deleting botters, not only banning but also deletion. 2. remove hunting spots, we want this server to be a war server not war/rpg, kinda ruins the fun of getting levels from players.

think about it, just my suggestion
    Marcianow

@poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Empty Re: @poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post  Marcianow Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:09 pm

I think the gm is doing a swell job. Alot better than Nexoz did at his real-war.

Also I think it's good if every month/2 months the server gets resetted. Sad for those who gained highest level, though it would do the pvp nothing but fair. If you wish to level on monsters to gain high level -> your decision, but the main focus = PvP. Gain levels by PvP.

Regards,
    //Marcianow
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

@poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Empty Re: @poooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Post  Realistic Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Yes, I am thinking of removing PoI Dls at least. The Quests, I regards people can't get much levels from. But be apart of the voting, the more people the more serious it gets.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:19 am