Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

5 posters

AIMBOTTERS

xhotman
    xhotman

AIMBOTTERS Empty AIMBOTTERS

Post  xhotman Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Post aimbotters here
    Gail
    Tjaa mus

Its fucking insane when you try to run you mapclick and when you run by a druid it paralyzes you isntantly.
    Until these 2 people are deleted my team wont play
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

AIMBOTTERS Empty Re: AIMBOTTERS

Post  Realistic Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:29 pm

xhotman wrote:Post aimbotters here
    Gail
    Tjaa mus

Its fucking insane when you try to run you mapclick and when you run by a druid it paralyzes you isntantly.

First off, fine quit. If this server doesn't fit you, please leave. Secondly, I will keep my eyes on them. Still, Tjaa mus is part of RunNhide. A massive guild that have played tibia almost forever so I'm having a hardtime to decide if he's using aimbot or not. I will look even more closer.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:13 pm

I find it hard time believing any swede will get any banishment for aimbotting here.

As a matter of fact, I doubt anyone will cause theres just no one to ban them. And theres no way one could prove anyone botting, is there? I posted a video + screenshot of a guy who obviously was botting and hes still out there.

This server won't probably fit me than, anyone who could recommend me a server which gm actually checks people instead of making it look like that in forum?

Edit: If thats something new to you, I would add tibia has had bots too like forever... just the programmers and bots improved
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:43 pm

I will ban him. Can't ban him while he's offline. And how do you want me to know everyone is using a bot? It's impossible. Names gets in here all the time and it feels like (He hit more than 5 sds in a row, he's using bot." I Can'tproove that at all.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Gail
    Tjaa mus

Its very simple. If you want someone banned for aimbotting you download either tibicam (the blue one) or tibiacam NG and you record when he shoot SD under roof, hit 999x sd in a row or hit a strange sd (his target walks out of screen).

Coming here crying about some guy that only (with the facts you posted so far) have good sd aim is just stupid and to say you will quit if gm doesnt bann them without proof...
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm

wtf? you piece of crap..

I dont bot? you got any proof? just because I hitted 3-4 times clean with a SD means I bot? fuck you stupid noob.

maybe "when you mapclick" you walk in a straight line making it easy to be hit by a sd.

give me a cam/screeny or even an explanation where I botted before you judge me.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:31 pm

btw, i guess you're that noob "hotmana" which abused the leveling bug in the first time.

and all you do is 4x ue, on a player which maybe even has full mana, and then mapclicks away to refill it.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Gail aka Gangrel wrote:btw, i guess you're that noob "hotmana" which abused the leveling bug in the first time.

and all you do is 4x ue, on a player which maybe even has full mana, and then mapclicks away to refill it.

what the fuck? hotmana? Im hotmano and I did never kill anyone who did, neither abused the level bug myself retard
    I got all my levels by my own work

Why do i ue? Yes because I cant fucking kill a guy who happens to hit all sds straight into target with sds cause I DONT HAVE AIMBOT (MY BAD)
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:
    Gail
    Tjaa mus

Its very simple. If you want someone banned for aimbotting you download either tibicam (the blue one) or tibiacam NG and you record when he shoot SD under roof, hit 999x sd in a row or hit a strange sd (his target walks out of screen).

Coming here crying about some guy that only (with the facts you posted so far) have good sd aim is just stupid and to say you will quit if gm doesnt bann them without proof...

read my post I dont expect him to ban anyone without a proof he just doesnt fucking get any proves before he moves hes hands a bit and what good is a cam if it doesnt work for this server

theres no such thing as good sd aim when you mapwalk through someones screen in 1,5 seconds running past him, possible but very unlikely
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 pm

xhotman wrote:
    Adam Sandler wrote:
    Gail
    Tjaa mus

read my post I dont expect him to ban anyone without a proof he just doesnt fucking get any proves before he moves hes hands a bit and what good is a cam if it doesnt work for this server

theres no such thing as good sd aim when you mapwalk through someones screen in 1,5 seconds running past him, possible but very unlikely

when your running and i just had my sd on crosshairs I have a chance of 1:7 to hit you, well actually 1:3 since those are the sq's you're running on when I'm releasing the sd.

dont talk above us botting if we just have skill, WHICH YOU DONT. mr 4x ue and mapclick away.
    Boom

Post  Boom Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Hotman or whatever it was, trust me you'll do us all a favour by leaving the server, thus sticking to your promise, if all you do here is complain and moan over non-existant issues.

The fact is, you have to accept there are people with pvp of good, far better, even perhaps beyond your imagination.
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 am

Boom wrote:Hotman or whatever it was, trust me you'll do us all a favour by leaving the server, thus sticking to your promise, if all you do here is complain and moan over non-existant issues.

The fact is, you have to accept there are people with pvp of good, far better, even perhaps beyond your imagination.

Sounds cheat enough, go fuck off you don't know what good is if you think its you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:43 pm