Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

2 posters

Skitserv aimbot or energy ring bot.

kijek28

Skitserv  aimbot or energy ring bot. Empty Skitserv aimbot or energy ring bot.

Post  kijek28 Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello.
    Today I was fighting with Skitserv and he all time shoot me sd never miss, I think " OK maybe he have rly good hand".

But then he did something impossible: I shoot sd him, NEXT He shoot sd me, and I shoot UE and he already had energy ring. He must wear energy ring and shoot sd in one moment. I know that many ppls can first shoot sd and quickly wear ring but cant do this in one moment.

I'm sure that he used a bot.

PS.
    Please fix frags hightscores : )
    Adam Sandler

Skitserv  aimbot or energy ring bot. Empty Re: Skitserv aimbot or energy ring bot.

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:46 am

I know this is hard to understand for someone like you who used bot 99% of the time you play tibia but what you are talking about is far from impossible and I can tell you probably 10 people who do that all the time and without bot of course.
    kijek28

Skitserv  aimbot or energy ring bot. Empty Re: Skitserv aimbot or energy ring bot.

Post  kijek28 Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 am

Adam Sandler wrote:I know this is hard to understand for someone like you who used bot 99% of the time you play tibia
    Can u give me proofs from realistic where ppls can see my bot? : )
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 pm

I never said you use bot in Realistic. But well, you pretty much said it yourself now if that is enought proof for you. Anyways why do you report people without proof and then you defend yourself (against nobody, because nobody said you use bot here) with "show me proof I use bot".
    kijek28

Post  kijek28 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm

I wrote this topic because now Admin can check Skitserv when he is playing and ban him if he is cheating or not if I'm wrong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 am