Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

Fix pvp experience

Cresp

Fix pvp experience Empty Fix pvp experience

Post  Cresp Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Hey there. Right now I'm lvl 56 and I'm not getting exp from players in their early 50's. This should be changed. A few levels won't make you much stronger and a lot of players are in their early 50's. It will be stupid to look up higher lvls, just to gain a lot of exp. My idea is; be able to get exp from every player, but the bigger the difference between you and the other, the lower the exp you get. (Also depends on how you kill someone, with a team of 4 or solo would mean different exp obviously.

Please tell me if you agree or not. If you got anything to add to my post, go ahead.

EDIT: People will probably tell me that many will get lvl 100 then, but I'm not saying that every lvl 55+ player should get 10-15% per lvl, but little exp instead - like 5% if you'd solo someone. This way you'd keep getting exp, without becomming overpowered. Keep in mind that death means losing exp as well. Just to add this to avoid confusion.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 pm