Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

4 posters

about my char kaka

jonne

about my char kaka Empty about my char kaka

Post  jonne Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 pm

this is the 3rd or 4th time you delete me because you think i cheat lvl... ofc i dont cheat,

in the previous ressets you deleted me because i got from 50-62 without any deathlist ,then i made a new char and recorded when i played to lvl 62 with no deathlist. its not even hard to get high lvl if you are teaming with 1 or 2 players who know how to play.

/kaka
    Adam Sandler

about my char kaka Empty Re: about my char kaka

Post  Adam Sandler Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Again? Are you stupid?

edit: I have 2 chars lvl 67 and my friend played all the time in same character and he was lvl 70.

edit2: I had 2 chars lvl 67 untill gm "deleted" (ip banned) my account.
    Axel Darkheart

Post  Axel Darkheart Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Ye, get him back as level 68 (correct me if you was higher/lower), he didnt cheat at all, hes just pvping with few other plays who actually know how to, and thats the way he gettin' levels like adam sandler and so on
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Axel Darkheart wrote:Ye, get him back as level 68 (correct me if you was higher/lower), he didnt cheat at all, hes just pvping with few other plays who actually know how to, and thats the way he gettin' levels like adam sandler and so on

My misstake, a guy reported you, he said he had a video of it, he couldn't send it but he said "it was that idiot with 3 mc chars with combo bot" and there was 0 online, the reason for that was because "he was combo everyone and now one could do anything so everyone logged out". Message me in game and we'll solve it.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

quote="Axel Darkheart"]Ye, get him back as level 68 (correct me if you was higher/lower), he didnt cheat at all, hes just pvping with few other plays who actually know how to, and thats the way he gettin' levels like adam sandler and so on[/quote]

My misstake, a guy reported you, he said he had a video of it, he couldn't send it but he said "it was that idiot with 3 mc chars with combo bot" and there was 0 online, the reason for that was because "he was combo everyone and no one could do anything so everyone logged out". Message me in game and we'll solve it.
    jonne

Post  jonne Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

thanks for all repleys

im at my friend house and studying for tommorows exam , i dont think i will play today.

could you be nice to add the lvls back on kaka or marcelo?
    i was lvl 70

to make it easier for you , i pmed my acc numb

/kaka
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:28 pm

jonne wrote:thanks for all repleys

im at my friend house and studying for tommorows exam , i dont think i will play today.

could you be nice to add the lvls back on kaka or marcelo?
    i was lvl 70

to make it easier for you , i pmed my acc numb

/kaka

Create a new account, catch me in game and I will help you.
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Haha let me guess. Report was made by Cody? He said yesterday Kaka use bot and he wouldnt stop spamming him so later I messaged him something like "psst... u want karelazis combobot?". If this has anything to do with my banishment/deletion too, please unban/undelete me. I think its pretty obvious it was a joke. If there is another reason, what is that?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Adam Sandler wrote:Haha let me guess. Report was made by Cody? He said yesterday Kaka use bot and he wouldnt stop spamming him so later I messaged him something like "psst... u want karelazis combobot?". If this has anything to do with my banishment/deletion too, please unban/undelete me. I think its pretty obvious it was a joke. If there is another reason, what is that?

Who is Cody? I don't remember the name of he who reported, still perhaps you guys that are obviously that good shouldn't make jokes about aimbot (I'm just saying)
    Adam Sandler

Post  Adam Sandler Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:53 pm

So if I was not banned (for that?) then why couldnt I log in to my account? Instead of character list it said "Your account has been deleted".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content