Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

3 posters

excuse me but what the fuck is going on?

Zift

excuse me but what the fuck is going on? Empty excuse me but what the fuck is going on?

Post  Zift Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:17 am

lasse and stek level 100+ in less than an hour and before that i saw them killing eachother or cheating level on someone, i have no idea how they do that but i got my suspictions. i seriously think this is somekind of cheat and will ruin the server if more get to know how to do it

please investigate it
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

excuse me but what the fuck is going on? Empty Re: excuse me but what the fuck is going on?

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:24 am

Zift

excuse me but what the fuck is going on? Empty Re: excuse me but what the fuck is going on?

Post  Zift Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 am

i posted before you, but ye we got the same view. it will fuck the server up now if he doesnt deal with this immadelty
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 am

there 120 now, keep it up death squad!
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:53 am

The bug abusing players has all been deleted and if I find any information that they've set their foot in this server again, I will delete all their access to this server. Sorry for the inconveniences.
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 am

thank you again realistic, you make this server more serious by fighting botters and cheaters.

keep the goodwork up

Edit: Glenn Galen have also been doing this
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Indeed, people just continue doing this, and where do you draw the line? if my friend says "I need to log" and I kill him, thats cheating?

people will keep doing this, and you cant watch them 24/7.
    I'd suggest to look at the exp rate, or change the death rate. (so you lose more then the opponent gets)

I'm happy theres an active staff here though, keep up the good work.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Gail aka Gangrel wrote:
    I'd suggest to look at the exp rate, or change the death rate. (so you lose more then the opponent gets)

I'm happy theres an active staff here though, keep up the good work.

Well, as you all probably know, the pvp-e system is kind of, excuse my language, fucked up. You get skull, if you kill someone 5 lever below your own level you still get experience. You SHOULD only get experience by people above your own level. And the most stupidest thing is that monster exp rate and pvpe exprate are the same in config which makes it harder to configure. Also I haven't successfully managed to compile the server. When I finally will make it, I will be able to configure the server more and also remove more bugs.

But for now on I come up with the solutions of what I can and can't do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:30 am