Realistic War Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic-War's war-forum. Feel free to post in any section. Do not post unsuitable things.

+4
Realistic
xhotman
Adam Sandler
Axel Darkheart
8 posters

Botters/Desert Map

Axel Darkheart

Botters/Desert Map Empty Botters/Desert Map

Post  Axel Darkheart Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm

I've messaged you before ingame you should make like 1 or maybe 2 new GM's for botters, they're kinda annoying especially when you got a TEAM of botters after you, a desest TP would be awesome also, like Annihilator, and DHQ, but then desert TP, where everybody just can step in.

EDIT: SORRY I POSTED IN WRONG SECTION.
    Adam Sandler

Botters/Desert Map Empty Re: Botters/Desert Map

Post  Adam Sandler Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 pm

I disagree with any kind of teleporter to a new part of the map. Like poi, its just messed up. If you kill someone there you cant go back because its pz and how the fuck are you gonna loose pz if some level 50 comes to try to suicide kill you over and over again? If more open space is needed add a bigger part of thais (maybe all the way to cyclops bridge, but without the bridge of course)
    xhotman
    xhotman

Post  xhotman Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Please make level doors for teleporters, cause its so stupid if some guy keeps our pzs in poi dls, bringing hes fucking noobchar back every time he dies. And if we block the pz its "BAN BAN BAN" and if we dont block and let them in they will start blocking it.

Agreed with the thais enlargement, and you should also make connections to places like poi, anni, poi dls somehow that you dont need to lose pz.
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:30 am

Adam Sandler wrote:I disagree with any kind of teleporter to a new part of the map. Like poi, its just messed up. If you kill someone there you cant go back because its pz and how the fuck are you gonna loose pz if some level 50 comes to try to suicide kill you over and over again? If more open space is needed add a bigger part of thais (maybe all the way to cyclops bridge, but without the bridge of course)

Actually I am thinking about making the map 100% thais map (inluding greenshore, way to fibula and as u said, to cyclopsbridge. But if I decides to do that, I wont do it until next week or so.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:25 am

Admin wrote:
    Adam Sandler wrote:I disagree with any kind of teleporter to a new part of the map. Like poi, its just messed up. If you kill someone there you cant go back because its pz and how the fuck are you gonna loose pz if some level 50 comes to try to suicide kill you over and over again? If more open space is needed add a bigger part of thais (maybe all the way to cyclops bridge, but without the bridge of course)

Actually I am thinking about making the map 100% thais map (inluding greenshore, way to fibula and as u said, to cyclopsbridge. But if I decides to do that, I wont do it until next week or so.

Just implent the entire real map, like real-war.
    that was funny as hell.
    Marcianow

Post  Marcianow Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Just abit of thais enlarging would be great, since your pretty much stuck at King now. I do like the added escape routes and bridges in the map though. No need for other cities, though I have to admit real-war was great.

Regards,
    //Marcianow
    Zift

Post  Zift Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:35 am

a too big map would destroy the server because lack of players
    Blockar Allt

Post  Blockar Allt Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:42 am

You should make it 100% real tibia map
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 am

Blockar Allt wrote:You should make it 100% real tibia map

What exactly would be the point of that?
    Realistic
    Realistic
    Global Moderator

Post  Realistic Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:25 am

I'll make a poll at the website about this enlarging. Of either The map right now or full Thais map (as it is).

Please be apart and vote in the poll when it comes up. Keep your eyes open on the website.
    Gail aka Gangrel
    Gail aka Gangrel

Post  Gail aka Gangrel Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Realistic wrote:

bump, would definatly be nice implenting this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 pm